MDR RACING 400ex (hondale) kit

Plastic, skidplates, bumpers, seat covers, graphics, dress up items, nerf bars, etc.
jesshamner

#11 Post by jesshamner »

That looks really good. It looks like there is plenty of room for a bigger tank. One question though...No removable grab bar?

mydreamride

#12 Post by mydreamride »

Yes the grab bar is removable with only two bolts hold it on. A bigger fuel tank is being talked about and probably going to be worked on. Wait till the group ride and you'll see. The grab bar even uses the factory moto rear # plate. Heres also a few pics of one of the goodies I'll be bringing to the ride (replacement moto foot pegs)

joep1219

#13 Post by joep1219 »

don't forget the over sized radiator shrouds!

jesshamner

#14 Post by jesshamner »

Those look really good you guys. Nice work!

ronnoc47

#15 Post by ronnoc47 »

Can't wait until you guys get rolling on this and make it available to us.

MX Quad Dad

#16 Post by MX Quad Dad »

those radiator shrouds look close to the ones I made. I had also made some luvers that went around the frame inside the shrouds. It never overheated and radiator staayed clean during the muddy motos.

I was working on a smaller tank but I was going to have a rubber hose running up to where the original cap was. I figured you could just pull it back and get at the plug without removeing the tank or plastic. I see you have the fuel pump in that area. can you still get at the plug without removing anything?

mydreamride

#17 Post by mydreamride »

QUOTE (MX Quad Dad @ Aug 23 2010, 11:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
those radiator shrouds look close to the ones I made. I had also made some luvers that went around the frame inside the shrouds. It never overheated and radiator staayed clean during the muddy motos.

I was working on a smaller tank but I was going to have a rubber hose running up to where the original cap was. I figured you could just pull it back and get at the plug without removeing the tank or plastic. I see you have the fuel pump in that area. can you still get at the plug without removing anything?

You should be able to get to the plug like normal by losening one bolt and removing the other on the support bar as long as you disconnect the feed line (which uses the factory quick connect fittings). Will try to get more pics up for those that won't be at the group ride to see the kit

mydreamride

#18 Post by mydreamride »

Heres a few pics

motohybrid450

#19 Post by motohybrid450 »

That looks good. I would be really interested in buying this kit for motocross when you get it finished.

quadracer500

#20 Post by quadracer500 »

QUOTE (mydreamride @ Aug 22 2010, 10:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yes the grab bar is removable with only two bolts hold it on. A bigger fuel tank is being talked about and probably going to be worked on. Wait till the group ride and you'll see. The grab bar even uses the factory moto rear # plate. Heres also a few pics of one of the goodies I'll be bringing to the ride (replacement moto foot pegs)

i am intrested in the footpegs how much for a set at the ride