Wide grab bars and bumpers

Plastic, skidplates, bumpers, seat covers, graphics, dress up items, nerf bars, etc.
cannondale27

#21 Post by cannondale27 »

You could send the YFZ bumper to MyDreamride and he could adapt it I would think.You would have to paint it or Rhino line it black again though.Looks awesome though!

jesshamner

#22 Post by jesshamner »

I didn't buy the bumper. It was a loaner to see if it would work.

Dachshund

#23 Post by Dachshund »

Not sure what style of bumper you are looking for but I saw these at the Dealer show and thought they were pretty ingenious in the way that they mounted. The don't list a fitment for our Dales but if you see the way they mount, that would be no problem. These are made by the same guys that make the awesome ATV stand that a few of us here have.

http://www.motorsportproducts.com/products.php?cat=bmp#str

NRath

#24 Post by NRath »

I second that Steve's is an AC, I've got one, too. Problem I found with mine, and I'd assume all AC's, is that they are too short. It's like 2" shorter out the back than the stocker.

PRM did make both the Desert and I think Baja for the 'dale. One is the one pictured, the other was rounded ends like the AC. But, no more...

jesshamner

#25 Post by jesshamner »

Dachsund, that is an interesting link. I would like to see a crash test to see how well the bumper brackets held. I thinking about modifying one to fit. I really like one of the pro armor bumpers.