TrailTech HID's

Plastic, skidplates, bumpers, seat covers, graphics, dress up items, nerf bars, etc.
cannondale27

#1 Post by cannondale27 »

I cant say enough good things about these lights or the company who makes them. USA made and they kick butt.

I recently had a rollover racing and broke the screws and wires for one light. Not bad considering steering stem was bent really bad. Anyway I took the lights off for racing and now got them back on. I made this post to point out my Light Covers. I had the silicone trailtech ones but they must have fell out of my pocket riding since they got lost. So in looking around for a alternative I found a Mountain Dew bottle cut works perfect. I have even ridden with them installed and lights on for a whole day with no issues and although somewhat loose fitting they have never fallen off in well over a year of riding. Best is if you lose them. So what. If you want me to make some for you it cost $3 each so I can drink your soda laugh.gif Canniboomer is your source for everything Trailtech. He set me up very well.

[attachment=10720:Trailtec...vers_003.jpg]
[attachment=10721:Trailtec...vers_002.jpg]
[attachment=10722:Trailtec...vers_001.jpg]

pcleiter

#2 Post by pcleiter »

Ahhh... the refractive capability of the bottom of a bottle o' Dew. What might we discover next???

The lights look good. Is that a riser on your handlebar mount?

Dachshund

#3 Post by Dachshund »

Steve, do you think diet coke bottles would work. I would hate to buy mountain dew and find out they wouldn't work.
Maybe I'll just order a set from you. I would make my own but then I would lose my MI .10 cent refund.

cannondale27

#4 Post by cannondale27 »

Now your talking laugh.gif

Yes that is a big riser on there because I traded a guy a set of FX cam for the Flex bars and they were motorcycle so way too low of a bend for me.

jesshamner

#5 Post by jesshamner »

Lol...I saw those at the ride but forgot to ask you about them. Are your mt dew bottles clear in WI? Ours are green I think.

cannondale27

#6 Post by cannondale27 »

Livewire is clear. I am addicted to the stuff!

Happyboy

#7 Post by Happyboy »

now that is creative thinking! i will have to try that out.

NRath

#8 Post by NRath »

QUOTE (cannondale27 @ Oct 8 2010, 06:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Livewire is clear. I am addicted to the stuff!

Livewire... Yumm!!!