250r kit help

Plastic, skidplates, bumpers, seat covers, graphics, dress up items, nerf bars, etc.
cannondale719

#1 Post by cannondale719 »

ok guys im needing some help here..i got my fuel lines figured out where the ends need to go whick line to each spot..how is the fuel pump and filter line ran? i had the updated cannondale tank before but with the 250r kit i cant seem to get it right i got everything plumber and ran to see if itll start and it seems llike its not wanting to start cause its not pulling fuel? but its not the fuel pump cause its working right cause with the other tank it started and now it seemd like it wont pull any?? any ideas??

loboracer

#2 Post by loboracer »

QUOTE (cannondale719 @ Feb 27 2012, 02:54 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
ok guys im needing some help here..i got my fuel lines figured out where the ends need to go whick line to each spot..how is the fuel pump and filter line ran? i had the updated cannondale tank before but with the 250r kit i cant seem to get it right i got everything plumber and ran to see if itll start and it seems llike its not wanting to start cause its not pulling fuel? but its not the fuel pump cause its working right cause with the other tank it started and now it seemd like it wont pull any?? any ideas??

250R kit? I know my 250r's but never heard of this.

who_gives_a6

#3 Post by who_gives_a6 »

A kit to lower the seat and make the front plastics smaller for easier knee movement. Aluminum tank and subframe that could use a 250R seat, front/rear plastics. Read it lowered up to 3". I've been trying to find one to buy to build a couple off of myself, but now that there is one, i have other cash priorities, haha.