Proto-type Plastics

Plastic, skidplates, bumpers, seat covers, graphics, dress up items, nerf bars, etc.
jesshamner

#11 Post by jesshamner »

QUOTE (MX Quad Dad @ Mar 21 2013, 07:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I don't think it looks like robocop,,,,,,,,,maybe his dog????? really the only part I don't like is the hood/airfilter cover. but I would imagin if they had come out with it someone would have made a better one, probably with a scoop. also don't know why they think the quad guys need them knee knocker ridges on the side.

LOL... I just meant that it has a cheesy futuristic look like the bad movie titled "Robocop."

1ORMOTO

#12 Post by 1ORMOTO »

I think these plastics are a nice alternative to what we have. I also like the radiator shrouds. Robert

Kuma

#13 Post by Kuma »

QUOTE (yamadjs08 @ Mar 18 2013, 08:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Im sure that is sarcasm, I would hope so anyways haha.

I think they would look great if they had smoothed out the sharp edges by the tank and left the lower air scoop off the front. I just love how the side plastics show more of the frame.

Yes, that is what the wink is for.
just another innovation Cannondale had that can be copied and claimed as there own.

m_mcgranahan

#14 Post by m_mcgranahan »

I really really like the look of those plastics! How many sets were ever produced?

NRath

#15 Post by NRath »

Only one...

wistech

#16 Post by wistech »

Give Frank White a call ,maybe he will part with the prototype if he didnt toss them .