Custom seat covers and graphics kit help.

Plastic, skidplates, bumpers, seat covers, graphics, dress up items, nerf bars, etc.
wistech

#1 Post by wistech »

Its time to replace my patriot edition seat cover and graphics as they are nearly as old as the quad. It looks like atvseatcover.com is no longer in business and they made the matching cover to the seat. Any suggestions for a decent place to get a couple kits made up. I want to get rid of the cannibal logo on the side and just have a universal flag . I think I have a extra decal kit to make the dies to match the plastic so that would help with contructing a new package. If anypone is interested let me know .

Nate992v

#2 Post by Nate992v »

I had xgxracing do up a pretty sweet set a few years back for my old XR600...

bigfoot17

#3 Post by bigfoot17 »

who_gives_a6

#4 Post by who_gives_a6 »

Graphic MX does decent work but you may wait 5 months to get anything from them. Sometimes they have quick turnaround and other times they won't respond and take months.

For seat covers I'll recommend Jettrim all day long. They have the CDale seat pattern already and do incredible work with endless possibilities for custom designs. If you can think it they can make it, even hump/custom foam kits, for less than Quadtech covers.

cannonman

#5 Post by cannonman »

I just want a stock Blaze/Moto replica seat cover, will they do that?

wistech

#6 Post by wistech »

I have a couple of companies getting quotes for the patriot covers. I might have to buy a half dozen to get a decent price each as they buy the vinyl by the yard. They can make any cover your heart desires for a price? I guess I should get a quote on a a moto seat as well but I wouldnt do the thick clear pieces on the sides as Ive seen them crack in a short amount of time.

wistech

#7 Post by wistech »

I dropped off my plastic ,seat and a new set of OEM decals at a local shop. It might be a couple weeks and a crapload of cash but he said they will be fantastic . Once a templste is made the cost will be much cheaper to duplicate .

wistech

#8 Post by wistech »

This is a rough draft .How do you guys feel about the dirty look? They also wanted to leave the center section around the cannondale decal open whereas the originals covered the front and just had a small hole for the emblem. I think I want it covered as an option for the fx400 plastic because they dont have the inset in the plastic for the emblem. We are working on something for the headlight covers and deletes. The large red white and blue Cannondale decal that came on one of the models seems to go good with this set as well so they will replicate them.

bigfoot17

#9 Post by bigfoot17 »

John,
Those look really nice. I know how much time goes into a project like this. Thanks for the effort for the preservation of Cannondales.

speedfreek

#10 Post by speedfreek »

What he said.