FX400 plastics

Plastic, skidplates, bumpers, seat covers, graphics, dress up items, nerf bars, etc.
Ryanstones

FX400 plastics

#1 Post by Ryanstones »

I put a low bid on these because of the high shipping ($60!!). Look at the price now! I heard there were some left in Bedford. Who's got em? Wanna sell?

fx400 ebay

thomez

#2 Post by thomez »

Hey Ryanstones

Just to let you know, you can get those FX400 plastics off Maz if you are still looking - he can hook you up! I got some b/c I think they are the best lookin plastics for the 'Dales - plus, I've heard they are quite a bit thicker and stronger. I love the look! I'll have that dark grey plastic with carbon fiber spars, tank cover, and deletes... ooh baby! biggrin.gif

Just remembered you were looking at one time and didn't know if you had found any for a decent reasonable price. :cool:

Get 'em and we can have twin bikes :head:

Ryanstones

Thanks Man!

#3 Post by Ryanstones »

I'll call em up.
The original plastics are much thicker. My red plastics, with the black mudflaps are made from the same process and still look great.

thomez

#4 Post by thomez »

Here is a sweet pic of the plastics - this is actually a Speed that just has these plastics - it's for sale on Ebay right now. I can't get over how sweet the FX plastics look and I wonder how anyone would have let them convert theirs to Cannibal plastics :eek:

Ryanstones

I agree

#5 Post by Ryanstones »

the FX plastics look great. Kinda goofy without the mudflaps on the fronts though. I almost bought an FX 04/01 and still love the look.
I see Maz has the front listed, but not the rear. I don't think i'd do one without the other.

thomez

#6 Post by thomez »

Giv Maz a call I think he has both, he has tons of stuff that he doesn't have a chance to list on the site - just no time to do it. I believe he told me upwards of 500 different things that he has that he hasn't got on the site yet. If you notice though, he has gotten a lot more up there lately. I think Ron gets credit for that. Either way, they are doing there best and I :clap: for everything the do.

Got a pic of the mudflaps? I am unaware of em. I guess I might need a set of them myself. biggrin.gif

Ryanstones

#7 Post by Ryanstones »

You can see em in this pic.
Let this be a lesson to you, Don't combine cannondale red and yellow!:eek:

thomez

#8 Post by thomez »

tongue.gif to that color scheme! biggrin.gif

Any idea where I could find some of those mud flaps, as you call em?

Got an extra set layin around, we could make a :deal: hehe tongue.gif

Ryanstones

#9 Post by Ryanstones »

I just have the one set. I think i'll wait to see what the Dinli plastics will look like. Be cool if they use the 04 model. I don't know if i'd buy it...

aroracer72

#10 Post by aroracer72 »

i saw a set of mud flaps on ebay just yesterday, not shure if they are still up for auction. I think they are gone, but hurry and check they may not be over yet, not shure, check when you read this reply and hopefully youll get them. If i spot them ill try to buy them..than ill sell them to you for like 5 bucks..if i get them if they are still up for auction. l8er thomez.....thx for the gear:D