new style cycra fenders?

Plastic, skidplates, bumpers, seat covers, graphics, dress up items, nerf bars, etc.
trav

new style cycra fenders?

#1 Post by trav »

did you know in 2004 cannondales were getting a cosmetic makeover? cycra made new fenders that look similar to the preditor. 1 bolt air filter access with built in lights like the Z400. i really hope they still release them to us. they rock!

Dale512

New Fenders?

#2 Post by Dale512 »

Where did you see them? Any pics?

trav

#3 Post by trav »

seen a proto-type set on a cannibal. no camera's permited:mad:

JST

#4 Post by JST »

Hey Trav,do you know if the new fenders will be the cycra booth at indy this weekend or will they be holding out to see who or if anybody buys the motorsports division??

trav

#5 Post by trav »

don't know but lets hope we see em.

JST

#6 Post by JST »

I spoke directly to Cycra at the Indy show about the new plastic that they were supposedly making for the Cannondale,the guy looked at me like I was crazy.I don't know your source but I would definately question it before posting any information from it.

trav

#7 Post by trav »

honest man! they're for real, I seen the prototype, as well as a 4 or 5 gallon fuel tank for the dirt bike series. there team in R&D was working on it

smith

#8 Post by smith »

He is right, Cycra was working on a new front fender and they had a few made up, but they can't sell the new fender because Cannondale owns the rights to it. Pretty much boils down to...it got thrown in the dumpster! :-(

DangerRanger

#9 Post by DangerRanger »

they have some done. They guy was really floored that anyone outside knew anything about them. I am to speak with him today regarding getting some of the new style fenders(dealer). No one was supposed to know about them. Also I am going to try and pick up some of the regular plastics. They have ALOT of them and still are able to tool and produce them.

Ben

PS the first engine mount kit works great, but looking for a different material grade for the bolt.

JST

#10 Post by JST »

Hey Trav ,I stand corrected,this would explain the look of shock on the Cycra reps face when I asked him on Saturday.Good investigating and I apolagize for any false accusations.