Who lives by CYRCA?

Plastic, skidplates, bumpers, seat covers, graphics, dress up items, nerf bars, etc.
Smitty911

Who lives by CYRCA?

#1 Post by Smitty911 »

If someone close by can pick up the sets and than ship them to their respective owners we would all be in a better place.

An example

Rear Fenders $20.00
Handleing for whoever does this $10.00-$15.00
Shipping $20.00-$30.00

Total cost is MAX $65.00 we would save $35.00 which allows us to get another set almost for free.

Mine can just be wrapped in plastic.

If this could happen I would buy three pairs myself. It's just the thought of shipping cost of $75.00 that kills me.

Or if you could do three pairs just for me that would be fine also.

Thanks

Smitty

nickg

#2 Post by nickg »

you must have never shipped fenders...ups is killer expensive as the go by dimensional weight. save the $ and buy them from cycra.

TheJaspMan

#3 Post by TheJaspMan »

I may be able to work something out. I would need to know how many people wanted red sets. Then let me work the deal with Cycra.

jesshamner

#4 Post by jesshamner »

I might be interested in a full set.

NRath

#5 Post by NRath »

I would by a set, also. But, I'm afraid I'd be looking for a little more than wrapped in plastic during shipping. I realize whatever it takes for shipping is going to affect prices and I'm open to figuring something out.

TheJaspMan

#6 Post by TheJaspMan »

Originally posted by NRath
I would by a set, also.  But, I'm afraid I'd be looking for a little more than wrapped in plastic during shipping.  I realize whatever it takes for shipping is going to affect prices and I'm open to figuring something out.

True. But in the end it would probably still be cheaper than any other quad out there right now. I figure I can ship to east coast locations for about $40 in a box. Probably about $50 to the west coast.

haydug

#7 Post by haydug »

Jasp. why don't you hold on to it and deliver it to the group ride. I know you can buy this stuff real cheap now.

TheJaspMan

#8 Post by TheJaspMan »

Originally posted by haydug
Jasp. why don't you hold on to it and deliver it to the group ride. I know you can buy this stuff real cheap now.

I was going to offer that. But I figured I would wait and see how many wanted it. I feel pretty sure we can buy a btach of it for about $15-$30 a two piece set. I wasn't sure how far off the spring ride was yet either. Storage might get a little tight, but I could get it over to your place. smile.gif

jesshamner

#9 Post by jesshamner »

Thats a good plan. I can get mine anytime from you Jasp. If not, I will be at the group ride unless something major comes up.

jesshamner

#10 Post by jesshamner »

If you get it soon, I have some storage at my place. The problem is that I don't have a very big truck bed to get it there.