spider grips what do think?

Plastic, skidplates, bumpers, seat covers, graphics, dress up items, nerf bars, etc.
jacobw

spider grips what do think?

#1 Post by jacobw »

anybody used these i was thinking about a set and want some opinions!smile.gif

haydug

#2 Post by haydug »

I have been running them lately, and getting blister's for the first time in my life. I'm changine grips and bars now, so I'll see what happens.

jacobw

#3 Post by jacobw »

let me know I am looking for a grip to put on the tag bars i will be ordering that are as good or better that the stockers so I am looking for input

jesshamner

#4 Post by jesshamner »

A lot of GNCC racers swear by them. I have only used them for a couple of minutes while riding Jeff Stoess' bike. I really didn't notice anything spectacular about them. I know Jeff won't use anything else. I don't have a problem with my scott grips. I use the smooth type. I can't remember which model they are.

jacobw

#5 Post by jacobw »

yeah i am not too fond of the smooth type grip I constanly get mud and junk on them xc racing and when the smooth grips are wet they seem kinda slick to me I am in a quandry I dont know which grip to use ahhhhhhhh!:confused:

Psychosis

#6 Post by Psychosis »

Blisters from Spiders? I've got a set on one of the quads and they feel better to me than any I've tried. Used to I'd constantly get blisters but they're basically a thing of the past w/the Spiders on.

jacobw

#7 Post by jacobw »

I was thinking about getting the spider A3 model grips they are the ones they are a solid color without the flange on them

TheJaspMan

#8 Post by TheJaspMan »

I love mine. Even wet they are tacky. My brother in law has some on his MX quad and he likes them too. But they do look diffren than mine. Almost 'gooshier'.

KYmxracer52

#9 Post by KYmxracer52 »

I run the TAG atv grips in the SOFT compound. Very cushony, and comfortable.

WARNING!!!!!: Will wear out fast with aggressive riding.

Braff1

#10 Post by Braff1 »

I have been running spider grips on all 3 of my quads. With them I have less blisters compared to my Renthal grips that I used previously. The really perform well when the riding gets wet and muddy. the only thing I don't like is they wear out faster than my other grips.