Fullbore

Plastic, skidplates, bumpers, seat covers, graphics, dress up items, nerf bars, etc.
HOUSER CDALE

#1 Post by HOUSER CDALE »

What do you the cycra plastic look like ? How much what colors can you post a picture? Thanks. oh yeah how did the south bay motor work at the adelanto gp?

jcv440

#2 Post by jcv440 »

Cycra makes the stock plastic. So the stock colors are your choice.

R&S posted prices on the Fullbore kits......$789! :eek: I hope they sell the fenders seperately also.....

cannondale27

#3 Post by cannondale27 »

Are you going to get any of that prototype plastic from cycra?Thats great news pretty soon we should be able to get almost all the parts even if cannondale doesnt get a new owner.

jcv440

#4 Post by jcv440 »

I'm trying like **** to get some! I've been too busy with everything else to have time to call people back on it. I'll post tonight if I get ahold of the guy.

I know! Only thing I'm worried about is gaskets and small goofy parts in the engine!

cannondale27

#5 Post by cannondale27 »

Hey I am working on finding a clutch source.Some screw machines have clutches in them identical to the plates cannondale uses.We will keep em running eh!

jcv440

#6 Post by jcv440 »

I once heard a Husaberg has the same clutch basket and plates as a Cannondale. Might have to look into that now.

cannondale27

#7 Post by cannondale27 »

Brake pads and calipers are same as DS650.Balljoints are going to be another item.Figuring this stuff out is fun till ya need it right away.

Jaybr

Start a FAQ

#8 Post by Jaybr »

We should start a FAQ that list all the parts and where to find them.

smith

#9 Post by smith »

If you want ball-joints, you can get them from THK off of the shelf. They are the ones that Cannondale was using originally, but found failure in 4 of them when guys used insane amounts of camber (a LOT more than they should have been). So, any bearing distributer should be able to help you out.

trey

#10 Post by trey »

hey im new to this site, ill be checking it all the time.

i know someone very close to cannondale, he states that cannondale has been bought and will continue in the same direction it was. there will be a public announcement by the end of march and will be back up and running iin at least 5 months. he was unsure about if parts would be available before then.

he was very excited about the purchasing company, and their expected direction. (they have deep pockets)