Battery Tender

Q&A about routine maintenance.
Drew

Battery Tender

#1 Post by Drew »

Which battery tender or charger should I buy for my Cannondale. And where is the cheapest to get it ?

thanks

Drew

#2 Post by Drew »

How about the battery tender jr - 12 volt its 19 bucks

wyndzer

#3 Post by wyndzer »

Mine was around $25 and I love it. I have it hard wired on the bike and just plug it up when I put the bike up.

Psychosis

#4 Post by Psychosis »

Originally posted by wyndzer
Mine was around $25 and I love it.  I have it hard wired on the bike and just plug it up when I put the bike up.

Sounds like the one I've got. I just plug it up when finished riding and unplug and go. Easy and keeps it powered up.

cdalepilot

#5 Post by cdalepilot »

same goes here sweet and conveniant.:head:

Racin Red

#6 Post by Racin Red »

Battery Tender should be on every Cannondale owners list of must haves!

NRath

#7 Post by NRath »

I've never had a battery tender and only charged my battery after draining it while cranking. So, I don't think every C'daler needs it. It's been about a year and a half now and still going. I know of 2 others with similar experiences. Maybe we're just lucky.

How much you want to bet my battery will be dead next time I try to start it?!!! Better yet, it'll barely start at home, then be dead when I get to where I'm riding. I hate jinxing myself!

KYmxracer52

#8 Post by KYmxracer52 »

I've never had my battery fail yet ( knock on wood!!) It's never gotten low enough not to start.

Racin Red

#9 Post by Racin Red »

With as much non riding time my cannibal sees, it's nice to know that the battery is being tended to. No question after sitting for months that it will start, and fast!