Dead Cannibal, help!

Q&A about routine maintenance.
cdrookie

#41 Post by cdrookie »

and... if the plug is fouled it'll still crank.

tjusa

#42 Post by tjusa »

ok i guess throw the battery away was little harsh ! but i know acouple of them that had the little yuasa ytz 7s battery 4x 41/2inches and it will hold a charge but not enough to run the bike ! the reason for change the plug was he said it was dieing out .but would sit and idle for ever. but i understand now it wont turn over so like every one else says check all elictrical connections. and keep checking back one of these guys will figure it out

cannondale27

#43 Post by cannondale27 »

My thinking is that when you solve this electrical problem your quad will run great.That is why I said you were getting somewhere when you had nothing.A electrical problem especially a open is hard to find when it is intermitent now that it is constant you will know for sure where it is.Oh and a voltmeter is a real good investment.Think positive!

daericks

off to Sears I go tomorrow

#44 Post by daericks »

i'll be gettin me one of them there volt meters. I'll report back Sunday!

daericks

sunday didn't work out...

#45 Post by daericks »

I got caught up with a few other tasks so I wasn't able to work on the monster at all. I'm going to take one last swing at it before I get out to the SoCal event next week. I will post anything I find. Thanks everyone for your suggestions.