The Definitive Oil Capacity Thread!

Q&A about routine maintenance.
Happyboy

#71 Post by Happyboy »

QUOTE (UpsMan @ Jun 18 2009, 06:44 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Come on guys, this is like when you are in the car with a chick arguing and she gets out. You don't beg her to get back in, you just drive away.

ROFL! biggrin.gif

This is a bit of an ego boost for him. Where is Jack Handy when you need him.

NRath

#72 Post by NRath »

I think some things were taken too seriously and some were too light hearted. Different strokes, you know?!! I'd hate to see James go, also. He's been a contributing member for some time and I've appreciated reading his opinions and observations. Same goes for Happyboy. If either of you posted that you needed a fuel pump for a special ride or race this weekend, I'd pull the one off my running quad and next day shop it to them, same goes for many members of the site. Perceptions of people from written comunicaiton shouldn't be taken 100%. Things come off different w/o any personality behind them.

jesshamner

#73 Post by jesshamner »

QUOTE (NRath @ Jun 18 2009, 12:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If either of you posted that you needed a fuel pump for a special ride or race this weekend, I'd pull the one off my running quad and next day shop it to them, same goes for many members of the site.

That's just because you only ride once a year. tongue.gif

NRath

#74 Post by NRath »

QUOTE (jesshamner @ Jun 19 2009, 09:00 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
That's just because you only ride once a year. tongue.gif

Why you got to be like that??!!! Marriage has made you crotchety, already!!

And I've already been on it twice this year, thank you very much!! And I've got 5 months to go! (yeah, that's pretty sad)

jesshamner

#75 Post by jesshamner »

QUOTE (NRath @ Jun 22 2009, 12:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Why you got to be like that??!!! Marriage has made you crotchety, already!!

And I've already been on it twice this year, thank you very much!! And I've got 5 months to go! (yeah, that's pretty sad)

LOL. In all honesty, I can count how many times I have ridden this year on my fingers. It's pretty sad for me too.

NRath

#76 Post by NRath »

QUOTE (jesshamner @ Jun 22 2009, 02:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
LOL. In all honesty, I can count how many times I have ridden this year on my fingers. It's pretty sad for me too.

Ahh, but I did get to pee in the woods during my lunch break yesterday! I don't mean on the edge, I was a ways in on the side of a trail! The DRZ has perks!

A couple weeks ago I came in from a lunch trip and the legs of my Khaki's and my boots were a bit muddy from a small swampy crossing. Wouldn't you know I met the Director of Engineering and the Quality Manager at the front door with my helmet in hand... rolleyes.gif