Anyone in New Mexico Service Cannondale Quads??

Q&A about routine maintenance.
snake plissken

#1 Post by snake plissken »

Any one in New Mexico work on Cannondales?? please email me or post stealthtturbo@aol.com

Happyboy

#2 Post by Happyboy »

you just need to post in 1 place, we'll get to you. smile.gif
The closest "trusted" member to you I think is azcannon. Beware of people that say they know what they are doing. Just post their info on here and you will get feedback of some sort.

rayspeed

#3 Post by rayspeed »

Hey waddabout me! I only have three dales myself and take care of a couple more!
And I am only building my fifth motor... but if you count a couple motors I had apart multiple times you could double that! At least I have spares of anything I mess up!
You are right I cant hold a candle to azcannon (Brian) in regard to experience but I dont think anybody has a reason to not trust me.
Tucson is closer if you need anything relativly minor.
Ray

ozarkdaler

#4 Post by ozarkdaler »

Happyboy may just have not known you lived down there.

Happyboy

#5 Post by Happyboy »

QUOTE (rayspeed @ Jun 22 2007, 09:57 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hey waddabout me! I only have three dales myself and take care of a couple more!
And I am only building my fifth motor... but if you count a couple motors I had apart multiple times you could double that! At least I have spares of anything I mess up!
You are right I cant hold a candle to azcannon (Brian) in regard to experience but I dont think anybody has a reason to not trust me.
Tucson is closer if you need anything relativly minor.
Ray

rofl, i don't know everyone. I just posted someone i knew was kinda in the region. By all means, you are not a fly by night person who shouldn't wipe their own butt. smile.gif

if ray is close to you he is good to go also.

ABM-CANNIBAL

#6 Post by ABM-CANNIBAL »

I would be willing to help you out if it is something minor. I live in Belen, NM. Where do you live? What kind of service work are you looking for?