engine removal

Q&A about routine maintenance.
AlaskaSpeed

#11 Post by AlaskaSpeed »

Originally posted by jcv440
Nice pants....:eek:

I see, now that you are a business owner you are all of a sudden commenting on my apparel? biggrin.gif From now on you are only allowed to look at pics of me from the waist up.........:eek:

jcv440

#12 Post by jcv440 »

Originally posted by AlaskaSpeed
I see, now that you are a business owner you are all of a sudden commenting on my apparel?  :D   From now on you are only allowed to look at pics of me from the waist up.........:eek:

****, shouldn't have came out of the closet...I was working on my wardrobe for our dune trip too! didn't want you to feel like the "outsider".... hehe :cool:

Ryanstones

#13 Post by Ryanstones »

I'm going to need to hear more about this DUNE trip.
My wife is ready to go for 3-4weeks next summer, up up up through utah to oregon and washington. smile.gif

You guys gottta wear layers to keep warm up there Alaska?

jcv440

#14 Post by jcv440 »

Originally posted by Ryanstones
I'm going to need to hear more about this DUNE trip.
My wife is ready to go  for 3-4weeks next summer, up up up through utah to oregon and washington.  :)

You guys gottta wear layers to keep warm up there Alaska?

No, he was getting ready to take the wife out to dinner....them there's his goin out clothes! Hes only got but one good pair of jogging pants...they haven't got a shippment across the pond in awhile, the locals where whining about the noise, it was messin up the trapping season....:eek:

Okay, I'm done now Jim....that was fun! biggrin.gif

AlaskaSpeed

#15 Post by AlaskaSpeed »

Here is a pic of a test wet sanding with 1000 grit and then just using Never Dull. You can't see the shine that good in the pic, but it is coming along........JIM

AlaskaSpeed

#16 Post by AlaskaSpeed »

another of one of the front uprights.........

AlaskaSpeed

#17 Post by AlaskaSpeed »

Originally posted by Guy432
More patience than I've got!biggrin.gif

LOL.....well, I already have typing with two hands down.....so.........j/k...........biggrin.gif