what size are the quck disconnect o-rings?

Q&A about routine maintenance.
Deityracer

#1 Post by Deityracer »

As the title states. What is the size of the quick disconnect o-rings?

Thanks!

kdeal

#2 Post by kdeal »

2-008

Deityracer

#3 Post by Deityracer »

QUOTE (kdeal @ Oct 10 2010, 05:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
2-008

Thanks,

Is that something I can quickly pick up at ACE??

Canniboomer

#4 Post by Canniboomer »

Ace O-rings are not viton, and the fittings will be extremely difficult to remove, and the O-rings will tend to break with each use -- but you can get by with them to at least not leak while connected.
I have the OEM white-dot Vitons here, cheap like $5 per dozen much better,...or you can upgrade to ultimate Ethanol-safe Orings for not that much more.
I recently worked up a 100% ethanol-safe kit for the fuel path of our machines, when using the OEM fittings gutted at least, or for my own Fueling Kits with the larger disconnects.

Deityracer

#5 Post by Deityracer »

QUOTE (Canniboomer @ Oct 11 2010, 11:30 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ace O-rings are not viton, and the fittings will be extremely difficult to remove, and the O-rings will tend to break with each use -- but you can get by with them to at least not leak while connected.
I have the OEM white-dot Vitons here, cheap like $5 per dozen much better,...or you can upgrade to ultimate Ethanol-safe Orings for not that much more.
I recently worked up a 100% ethanol-safe kit for the fuel path of our machines, when using the OEM fittings gutted at least, or for my own Fueling Kits with the larger disconnects.

That's what I'm looking for until I can ship my tank over to you.

speaking of which, you have any tanks ready, Boomer?