First A MX Race; Ouch

USAMoto00

#11 Post by USAMoto00 »

That sucks Psychosis! You were just finding your groove too. That's okay, you'll be back stronger than ever!:clap: Besides, now you have time to figure out what the heck went wrong. lol :usa

Psychosis

#12 Post by Psychosis »

Thanks all. I think I figured out the problem though hopefully. Seems it's running lean now since I put on the R kit. I sealed up around the airbox in front but left the sides. I had my bro-in-law do some testing on it today and after sealing around the airbox the leanness is gone. (It was backfiring a little before we started sealing it up.) So I'm hoping that was what happened.

I was just finally getting in the groove. I was actually ahead of two guys on Sat. who used to blow me away w/ease. Can't stop thanking all who've helped me on parts on service. Brad at Black Widow, Timbo, haydug, just to name a FEW. Trust me, there's more.:usa

jfarrar

#13 Post by jfarrar »

man that sucks phyco.peel that crap away from the filter and richen it up.use that extra power to your advantage.there are only to things i like to choke and thats the ole lady and my chicken:wow

Psychosis

#14 Post by Psychosis »

I will once I get a D&M kit. Keep forgetting to order one. I'm working on modding a 250R hood that'll allow a 4-clip pop up hood to get to the air filter quickly. Also planning on a filter mod to get more air in. I now finally have the time to take on these projects along w/a few others.

moto50

Track

#15 Post by moto50 »

What track was it on?

Psychosis

#16 Post by Psychosis »

You know the track moto. It was in Salem, IL. They changed up the track getting ready for the mini qualifiers and one of the doubles was changed so that you couldn't land short w/out wrecking basically. Supposed to have more changes already done by now but I won't be back till later in the year there. I decided to run higher class as a test just to see how you A guys run since as I've learned, that's a huge factor for me.

I'm nowhere near someone like yourself and you might have seen that, but I'd prefer being at the back of A and get some tips than running a lower class and winning all the time.

moto50

#17 Post by moto50 »

Yea I hear ya.
Were there any other a class riders there?
They have had a pretty crappy turnout this year.

Psychosis

#18 Post by Psychosis »

I'm not sure the classes but I know atleast one of the Corn brothers who knew you were there in A. The other I'm not sure of but believe he was in A too. Jason was one of them but can't recall the other's name. There was one guy that was easily A too but didn't look at his name or know his class. Got to the line late and left w/out checking results after one moto.
(All 3 classes left at the same time.)

quad_freak14

Re: First A MX Race; Ouch

#19 Post by quad_freak14 »

Originally posted by Psychosis
Today I decided to try out the A class in a MX race this morning since I usually only run A in AX and run B in MX.  

LMAO...i dont get on this site mcuh but i always love reading your posts! Everytime i see you at Casey your mid-pack in C class...

****, 2 weeks ago you raced C and finished behind some stock 450r's...and you say you moved to front of B??? well im usually in that spot and ive never even seen you IN B class...sorry to burst your bubble...but keep positng man, i like to have a laugh sometimes..

seriously, im not trying to be an ***, but you kind of, umm, make **** up..

USAMoto00

Re: Re: First A MX Race; Ouch

#20 Post by USAMoto00 »

Originally posted by quad_freak14
LMAO...i dont get on this site mcuh but i always love reading your posts! Everytime i see you at Casey your mid-pack in C class...

****, 2 weeks ago you raced C and finished behind some stock 450r's...and you say you moved to front of B??? well im usually in that spot and ive never even seen you IN B class...sorry to burst your bubble...but keep positng man, i like to have a laugh sometimes..

seriously, im not trying to be an ***, but you kind of, umm, make **** up..

OUCH! Man that was harsh.:wow