First A MX Race; Ouch

quad_freak14

Re: Re: Re: First A MX Race; Ouch

#21 Post by quad_freak14 »

Originally posted by USAMoto00
OUCH! Man that was harsh.:wow

i really didnt mean for it to be...but ive seen it multiple times, where he makes stuff up. I dont want to make enimies but everything i said is the truth.

dalewannbe

#22 Post by dalewannbe »

There should be a website that posts results.

quad_freak14

#23 Post by quad_freak14 »

4-Wheel C
Finish Number Brand License # Name City,State Moto 1 Moto 2 Points
1 158 HON A011317 Kevin Shull Casey, IL 1 1 40
2 07 HON A012351 Chris Markwell Oakwood, IL 2 2 35
3 4x ATK A010771 Mark T. Wilson Galatia, IL 4 3 31
4 24 YAM 696347 Brandon Krohn Cynthia, IN 3 5 28
5 47 YAM 44317 Russell Dearing Riverton, IL 5 4 26
6 2 YAM A010572 Jeremy Curl Owensville, IN 6 6 25
7 327 YAM A012476 Ryan Edwards Springfield, IL 8 7 24
8 480 HON 451480 Tony Ping Newport, IN 7 9 23
9 193 HON A016078 Kefer Hand Paris, IL 9 8 22
10 4 HON David Curl Owensville, IN DNS 10 21
DNS 66 HON 54760 Phil Cotten Crawfordsville, IN DNS DNS 10
DNS 24/ SUZ A010765 Jethro Flach Montrose, IL DNS DNS 10

Mark T Wilson...thats him...

the C class at casey is all stock 400ex's and 450r's mostly...couple modded ones. Hel|..the last 3 guys ave DNS's

quad_freak14

#24 Post by quad_freak14 »

4-Wheel C
1 24 SUZ A010765 Jethro Flach Montrose, IL 1 1 40
2 480 HON 451480 Tony Ping Newport, IN 3 2 35
3 4x ATK A010771 Mark T. Wilson Galatia, IL 2 4 31
4 47 YAM 44317 Russell Dearing Riverton, IL 4 3 28
5 327 SUZ A012476 Ryan Edwards Springfield, IL 5 DNS 26

EDIT:

By the way Mark T Wilson (akak Phsychosis)...i will be at casey tomorrow and sunday...so if your there, dont plan on making stuff up again. I will check the site to see what you say...

Psychosis

#25 Post by Psychosis »

Which stuff am I making up? I come on here and talk about arenacross and at a few tracks. Salem, Sturgis, Sikeston, DuQuoin, are the tracks I mentioned and race at a lot. I've never had luck at Casey and I only race C there b/c I started the year in C. One race you posted I had a battery problem in the second moto and was lapped by the leader before getting it running again and still ended up a 3rd overall. The other race I wrecked in one moto and the other I killed it in a spinout.

Not to mention, there is something I've noticed there. Jethro Flach who beat me 2 races in a row there beat his cousin Austin Flach more times than he lost to him last year and Austin's in A class now and finished well yesterday. Not to mention Kevin Shull who's even faster than the two of them and is in C class. Talk to someone who goes to Semo in Mo or Sturgis in KY and you'll see where I stand. I believe I'm now in second at semo for the Pro-Am Open A class in AX. Casey is just not my track and I don't plan to return next year. I'm just in it this year for a year end award. You also didn't post my 2-2 race at Casey earlier in the year where I finished behind J Flach both motos.

And yesterday as an update. I finished 4th I'll admit. In the 1st moto I got hit in the backend and was stuck up and knocked to 8th place but still came back to finish 3rd in moto one after being hung up over 10 seconds. Second moto the gate dropper screwed Tony Ping and myself up. He told us just one drop so we took off w/you guys. I got down the straightaway on the start and looked and noticed nobody else took off except you guys. End result was having to run back to the start and was forced to miss the gate drop and got last off the start. Ask anybody who saw that.

I know you're better than I am but what you're not seeing is the difference in different tracks. I've taken 3 overalls in Open A down in MO for arenacross beating every rider on the track but over in KY I usually run between mid to front B class depending. At Salem I ran C class and lapped the only guy in it and beat the entire B class by a half lap. (Moto50 was at that race and one A class.) The next time I went there I posted this post b/c I wrecked after moving up classes. Like I said, Casey is by far my worst track. I've been hurt there twice and wrecked more than double where I have anywhere else. The only reason I went was for ATK contingency which ended up only being for bikes but by the time they announced that I was already 3 races in. Otherwise I wouldn't be back up there but might as well finish the serious w/only 4 to go. Sorry for my rant but don't judge by what you see at one track about a rider.

I'd say sometime this year moto50 will be at a race I'm at such as maybe Salem or DuQuoin. He'll of course whip me up on the track but I'll have someone to atleast back me up on here. (****, I've been to 3 races he's been at. One I won my class, 2nd in another, and left after one due to being disgusted how the day was going w/the track.) What else can I do other than prove my point here? At Casey, you're right, Dirk, (that's right isn't it? sorry if wrong) but like I said. Different tracks lead to different finishes. (I'm not pissed off at what you said so don't take it that way. Everyone has their will to speak their mind. But when I talk about one thing and you come and speak about one certain track I find it kind of useless. And 2nd/3rd place is not middle of the pack 95% of the time.) Also, C class is mostly stock like you said, EXCEPT for the top riders. Shull, Flach, Markwell, myself, etc, all run full aftermarket and we're consistantly the leaders of the class. There is also a group of guys but I don't know the name who come to several of the races running full aftermarket as well. The race you posted w/the two lower ones getting DNF's in 11th/12th had more than half the class w/aftermarket suspension/arms/axles/etc.

Psychosis

#26 Post by Psychosis »

Oh yeah. Here's the results from one of the races I mentioned. Not many came out to it that day but I still pulled a 2-2 behind J Flach. I had the holeshot one of the motos but couldn't hold on as you can tell. And I don't consider that the middle of the pack either, nor a bad finish considering the only rider who beat me beat Dusty Montgomery who's leading the B class standings at Casey more times than he lost to him last year. You've raced Dusty so you make the decision on that one.

1 24 SUZ A010765 Jethro Flach Montrose, IL 1 1 40
2 4x ATK A010771 Mark T. Wilson Galatia, IL 2 2 35
3 480 HON 451480 Tony Ping Newport, IN 3 3 31
4 71 HON Steven Kenworthy Veedesburg, IN 4 4 28
5 35 YAM 44913 Dale Dobson Mason, IL 6 5 26
6 15 KAW Scott Dale Veedersburg, IN 5 DNF 25
DNF 3 YAM T41654 Josh Edwards Danville, IL DNF DNS 10