#21 Post by dalewannbe »

Here's batman, where's Robin?

Derno.....YOU CAN DO IT!

Derno24

#22 Post by Derno24 »

Like I said I want cash!:eek:

Derno24

#23 Post by Derno24 »

It is friday night less than 48hrs to the race. Dirt is in meditation as we speak. Gnccblaze is prepping his race quad. I am sitting here working out. Drinking my Miller Lite so as to boost my carb intake listening the Big Daddy Kane's "I go to work". Then I'll drink some more and go to AC/DC "Thunderstruck" Drink some more and listen to Korn anything by them works. So by the time Sunday morning arrives I will have been properly trained and prepped for the race. Oh yeah I still need to put the front end on the quad!smile.gif

ex kid

#24 Post by ex kid »

Originally posted by Derno24
It is friday night less than 48hrs to the race.  Dirt is in meditation as we speak.  Gnccblaze is prepping his race quad.  I am sitting here working out.  Drinking my Miller Lite so as to boost my carb intake listening the Big Daddy Kane's "I go to work".  Then I'll drink some more and go to AC/DC "Thunderstruck" Drink some more and listen to Korn anything by them works.  So by the time Sunday morning arrives I will have been properly trained and prepped for the race.  Oh yeah I still need to put the front end on the quad!smile.gif

HAHAHAHA:clap:

1PM Sunday right?

Derno24

#25 Post by Derno24 »

Nah I am racing in the morning so I can take pics of the afternoon.

dalewannbe

#26 Post by dalewannbe »

Originally posted by DIRT
LOL well I wore the Robin suit.Loneracer said he would pay my entrance fee. Waiting for Derno to get home and put some pics up.I'll have my race report up here later.:head:

Allright tell Derno to get those pictures up quick. Did your superhero powers help you with the race?

Derno24

#27 Post by Derno24 »

Well I am working on pics as we speak. I also have race video which I will work on in the next couple days and try to have on the site by the weekend.

Let me start by saying this. If it wasn't for Dirt and GNCCBlaze440 I would not have anywhere near the fun that we had at this race. People were looking at us in the pits like we were on crack. We even had theme music for the day. We were listening to "Eye of the Tiger" and many other selections from the Rocky Soundtracks. I have the greatest hits!

Now picture it with me about 8 of us all messing around in the pits prepping for the race and survivor cranking in the background. Heck we even gave Doug a call from the track!

Derno24

#28 Post by Derno24 »

I still can't believe Dirt put on the Robin suit. That was totally worth the race. This track had to be one of the rockiest tracks I have ever been at. I have been to WISP and Rausch Creek GNCC and this was definitely right with them and maybe even past them!

We get to the track and Dirt was already there. We unload my trailer and the smack talks starts between me and Dirt. All friendly of course. We start wondering what the track would be like and knew there was a tunnel on the course. We had seen pictures of it on their web site. Let's just say it was long and looked like I was journeying to god when I was riding through the tunnel.

Derno24

#29 Post by Derno24 »

First we will start off with a pic of the youth atv 1st place rider. My nephew Daulton Dernoski. Now to let everyone know he was the only racer!

kdeal

#30 Post by kdeal »

Way to go Daulton.

:clap: :clap: