Once again it on!!! Part Deux!

ex kid

#91 Post by ex kid »

i heard about that, you left at the begining of the first lap then.

i won 4 stroke B:head:

gnccblaze440

#92 Post by gnccblaze440 »

na, i didn't post mine anywhere else... i had my own joy ride out in pa woods, i got lost....i was talking to all the locals...said i was about 5 minutes from the next town over. and i was riddin right next to some main highway. Out in the woods i saw some 4x4 trucks crusin around and other quads, even seen a cabin and a lake, all i needed was a beer and fishing pole and i would'a had a good old time. i was off the track for a good 45 mintues, i even notived gloves hanging from trees, and a big pair of pink underwear stapled to a tree during my journy. I noticed there were white arrows spray painted on trees and rocks so i started following them. then i stop a guy and ask him "how the **** do i get to a big tunnel"so he sents me back in the right direction. but there was one nasty creek rock deal, worst than any part on he track. but all was good, dale ran fine, and the suspension felt so much better. i don't want lt anymore. thanks kenny. i did one lap with a total lap time of 1 hour and 16 minutes, and still got 4th place. tongue.gif

mxer450

#93 Post by mxer450 »

Originally posted by Derno24
Look ma I am on top of the world!

what a tool!!!!sad.gif

jwheat

#94 Post by jwheat »

Dirt.......I showed my wife the pics of you in the Robin outfit and she said you wouldn't be safe riding down south with a bunch of drinking rednecks!
biggrin.gif

jwheat

#95 Post by jwheat »

I think the term she used when she saw the picture and the statement about you at the start line was "Fag on the Flag"!

:rotf :rotf :rotf

CptHook

#96 Post by CptHook »

Originally posted by gnccblaze440
na, i didn't post mine anywhere else... i had my own joy ride out in pa woods, i got lost....i was talking to all the locals...said i was about 5 minutes from the next town over. and i was riddin right next to some main highway. Out in the woods i saw some 4x4 trucks crusin around and other quads, even seen a cabin and a lake, all i needed was a beer and fishing pole and i would'a had a good old time. i was off the track for a good 45 mintues, i even notived gloves hanging from trees, and a big pair of pink underwear stapled to a tree during my journy. I noticed there were white arrows spray painted on trees and rocks so i started following them. then i stop a guy and ask him "how the **** do i get to a big tunnel"so he sents me back in the right direction. but there was one nasty creek rock deal, worst than any part on he track. but all was good, dale ran fine, and the suspension felt so much better. i don't want lt anymore. thanks kenny. i did one lap with a total lap time of 1 hour and 16 minutes, and still got 4th place. tongue.gif

ahahahaha, oh man thats good stuff. So did anyone go out and start looking for you after you never came back for a good hour or so?

Derno24

#97 Post by Derno24 »

Originally posted by CptHook
ahahahaha, oh man thats good stuff. So did anyone go out and start looking for you after you never came back for a good hour or so?

You must have never been to a race before. They don't start a search till someone brings it up. Which means he probably wouldn't have had a search party for at least another 1hr and a half!:eek:

Heck the afternoon class started and there was still a couple guys rolling in from the morning class!smile.gif

CptHook

#98 Post by CptHook »

Originally posted by Derno24
You must have never been to a race before.  They don't start a search till someone brings it up.  Which means he probably wouldn't have had a search party for at least another 1hr and a half!:eek:

Heck the afternoon class started and there was still a couple guys rolling in from the morning class!smile.gif

You're right, and you wanna know why? For the two years I've had this thing, Ive only been able to ride it for one! YARGHHH!! :eek:

Also found out that the local track closed for the season this past sunday, so I wont be trying out MX until this summer either rolleyes.gif

Derno24

#99 Post by Derno24 »

What is taking so long? I see people just don't like pirates like they used too!

NRath

#100 Post by NRath »

Originally posted by gnccblaze440
na, i didn't post mine anywhere else... i had my own joy ride out in pa woods....

LMAO!!! That's funny as he!! J/K. No, seriously... alright, that's still funny as he!!

That had to suck some kind of bad! At least you had a full tank of gas! I'm glad to see you made it back!! I've been to a couple races and ended up going the wrong way, fortunately I ended up back on track or was able to turn around without going too far.