WORCS Round 7 - Mesquite, NV (My first race!)

CannondaleRider

Re: Cool

#11 Post by CannondaleRider »

Originally posted by badvox
Excellent.  That was quick work.  So was your heart just pumping or what?  he he he I bet.

All I wanna know is how or who took all those awesome pics?

Congrats!

mike

The Waters family at Off-Road.com is doing so much for the WORCS coverage.

And they have great photographers:clap:

AMRsCdale450grl

#12 Post by AMRsCdale450grl »

Originally posted by badvox
Excellent.  That was quick work.  So was your heart just pumping or what?  he he he I bet.

All I wanna know is how or who took all those awesome pics?

Congrats!

mike

Heck yeah.. my heart was about outta my chest when I heard them call for me! I was really worried they'd take off... but, as soon as the race started, I settled down and tried to focus.

Psychosis

#13 Post by Psychosis »

:clap: is all I can say. Great job in the race!

And man I can't wait to race one of those races. Too bad I won't be going out there till next summer. Looks like a lot of fun.

Oh yeah, and good luck in future races! :cool:

krash

#14 Post by krash »

Yep, thats my wifey...... and i'm very proud of her.:clap:

AMRsCdale450grl

#15 Post by AMRsCdale450grl »

Thanks babe! I wouldn't have been able to do it without you! wink.gif

psychosis... thanks, I'll need the luck.. and "fun" doesn't even begin to describe racing, but it's a start! Why do you have to wait til the summer.. bike's not ready yet?

theJeStEr1340

#16 Post by theJeStEr1340 »

Awsome job. I would really like to race a worcs race, but am a bit far away to do so. Keep up the awsome work!

Psychosis

#17 Post by Psychosis »

Originally posted by AMRsCdale450grl
Thanks babe!  I wouldn't have been able to do it without you!  ;)

psychosis... thanks, I'll need the luck.. and "fun" doesn't even begin to describe racing, but it's a start!  Why do you have to wait til the summer.. bike's not ready yet?

I'm moving out there to Phoenix next summer so have to wait till then. The thing's in rebuild right now anyway but by then it'll be done I'd say. :cool: Can't wait though.

AMRsCdale450grl

#18 Post by AMRsCdale450grl »

Originally posted by Psychosis
I'm moving out there to Phoenix next summer so have to wait till then. The thing's in rebuild right now anyway but by then it'll be done I'd say. :cool: Can't wait though.

Alright! Another AZ rider! Well, I hope all goes as planned.. and we'll have to get a group ride together.. :ride: :ride:

Hey jester.. maybe you should move out to AZ, too, so you can race in WORCS.. hehe smile.gif

CDaleChick

#19 Post by CDaleChick »

i know this is a little late... but i just read this and I know Tia..I raced against her a couple times a while back. Shes a cool girl. Didnt know what she has been up to lately. Guess shes running the Worcs stuff now instead of MX???

AMRsCdale450grl

#20 Post by AMRsCdale450grl »

Originally posted by CDaleChick
i know this is a little late... but i just read this and I know Tia..I raced against her a couple times a while back. Shes a cool girl. Didnt know what she has been up to lately. Guess shes running the Worcs stuff now instead of MX???

Hey, no problem! biggrin.gif

I haven't really got the chance to talk with Tia a whole lot, but from what little I have to go on, I would agree that she's pretty cool.. and she might still be doing MX for all I know, but she's definately active in the WORCS scene.

BTW, I saw your engine.. looks good!!