Ashtabula

cannondale27

Ashtabula

#1 Post by cannondale27 »

Who is going?I will be there be sure to stop by for a chat.

fourwhls

#2 Post by fourwhls »

What production class??? They are only running pro production. No Am. Production for the TT series.

I am still tossing it up in the air as to whether I am going. I made the first two TT nationals, but don't know if my wallet is deep enough to keep it going.

cannondale27

#3 Post by cannondale27 »

Kykult I will be in a white vnosed trailer pulled by a Expedition Red.Here is my quad ready for the race.

Big Winky

#4 Post by Big Winky »

We'll be there for sure. #18 in pro-am 4 stroke, real easy to spot...it's got a 426yz in it. don't go booing yet, it's just an experiment. it will be the first time on a track.

Birddog5150

#5 Post by Birddog5150 »

Big Winky, do you have a C-dale with a yz426 engine??
Please post pics if you do, would be interesting to see..

cannondale27

#6 Post by cannondale27 »

Cant wait to see that!Not sure what class I will run.First race this year.Either that production class or B,C?

Big Winky

#7 Post by Big Winky »

John told me yesterday before leaving for the track... he might run 4 stroke A instead. Pics will be posted for sure after the weekend. I took it for a ride just before he left for track yesterday....the sucker hauls! Note: Thanks Jody and Sam of JB Racing! very clean job. Looks like Yamaha should have bought cannondale. at least they would have had a better frame than the one they put under the new 450.

cannondale27

#8 Post by cannondale27 »

Well the weekend started off well for the heat race I pretty much got the holeshot but I lifted way to early and one guy got me right away stayed in second place the whole race.
Day of main I was very nervous switched to wide rear tires.On the start I used third gear which I normally do.Light went on and I totally bogged the motor ended up dead last on the start I had fun trying to pass guys I passed three.It is very hard to pass and if it doesnt work you end up falling back.Had fun though and met a few cannondale guys and what a awesome facility Fischers is.I will definitly be going there again.