Race Pics - Our Fearless Leader

Jaybr

Race Pics - Our Fearless Leader

#1 Post by Jaybr »

Went down to Salisbury, NC yesterday to meet up with Haydug at a Nac's Summer Series race. Wasn't much of a track, but a fun trip anyway. I'll let Haydug give the full race report, but I will tell you that he won both the motos we watched, one after wrecking and coming back from last place. We left at 9:00 for the 4 hour drive home so we didn't get to see the final races.

Fourwhls was also there, but I can't find any pics of him.

Jaybr

#2 Post by Jaybr »

over one of the doubles

Jaybr

#3 Post by Jaybr »

this was on the last lap, and he passed the guy in front of him in the whoops for the win.

Jaybr

#4 Post by Jaybr »

Next time we get together Dougs going to teach me how to get across the whoops so fast:head:

Ryanstones

More pics!!

#5 Post by Ryanstones »

Nrath told me about you spinning out, and then a get off, then still winning!
You rock Doug!!

haydug

#6 Post by haydug »

ever heard the saying about running over a honda, well I did that for sure, and it wasn't fun, just clicked 4th and WHAM!!! This guy stalled or something right in front of me and there was no where for me to go but over the bars. As for the spin out, well I won't comment on that one. Everyone has a brain lapse every once in awhile.:drink:

Motoman440

#7 Post by Motoman440 »

Cograts!!!! Just one question though, did you only race one class this time or did you run the 125 Bike Money, 250 Bike Money, 400+ Quad Money and what the he** lets through in the 250 A Bike Class and place either 1st or 2nd in every race??? This is a true story!!! Again, congrats Doug!!!