Ohio mx riders!

THUNDERFOOT

Ohio mx riders!

#1 Post by THUNDERFOOT »

anyone gonna be racing the november/december indoor d11 races 3 jackson 3columbus 3jackson? I should be up there racing.

hope to see ya there..

haydug

#2 Post by haydug »

I will be there, look me up. Trying to get the mx bike done now.

Motoman440

#3 Post by Motoman440 »

Do they have any practice times at that track???

THUNDERFOOT

#4 Post by THUNDERFOOT »

what gonna mx quad or bike you got ? i think they only have practices the day the race is on . but i think you can rent the track out or something if you want.

Motoman440

#5 Post by Motoman440 »

Originally posted by THUNDERFOOT
what gonna mx quad or bike you got ? i think they only have practices the day the race is on . but i think you can rent the track out or something if you want.

I have an 89 250R built for MX. I'm not much on racing MX but love to ride the tracks and do the jumps etc. I'm gettin to old and waaaaayyyy tooooooo many financial obilgations for the risk involved with MX racing. Sounds like this track, as with most, won't let ya on it without signing up to compete. :mad: Not sure I'd wanna rent it just for myself either. Thanks for the info though.

jfarrar

#6 Post by jfarrar »

what dates are the races.i would like to go as the only indoors up here are the summit indoors and they arent much fun.how far from cleveland/akron area would you guess it is

haydug

#7 Post by haydug »

Actually, I think they do hold practice sometimes at this track, not in the first month, but then they switch to an outlaw series later in the winter, and they hold practice there during the week.

I think it would be around 3 1/2 hours from cleveland, but you better check mapquest.
I am working today on the mx bike with hopes of running the first race in the series and kicking some yamaha tail.

jfarrar

#8 Post by jfarrar »

im with ya hatdug i wanna piece of that tail to.do you have any dates?3 1/2 hrs aint bad this time of year i dont have much choice up here in the snowbelt.

THUNDERFOOT

#9 Post by THUNDERFOOT »

www.district11ama.com and go to the bottom to the jackson and marion indoor series. just go under schedule. i think there first races are on the 12 13 14

haydug

#10 Post by haydug »

Role call for the next Jackson indoor..
I'm there