all connondale riders ... everybody

Ryanstones

I just wash mine!

#1 Post by Ryanstones »

but then, i got a crate full of spare engines:usa

aroracer72

#2 Post by aroracer72 »

clean the oil filter in the engine every long ride you have(simple, so do it), clean the air filter every 1 to 2 rides..depending on condition and length. And change the oil more often than you normally would. It is a high performance...high risky un-reliable motor stock..so keep her lubed up!!!...other than that....practical things..wash her......wipe her down dry.......shine her.....and dine her with sunoco 94 ...or mix race/93...i find sunoco nice..and there are so many of them..it works out nicely...and ohh yeah!!!..check your fuel filter...you dont wanna blow the fuel pump..the filter is located on the left side....in front of the engine. By the fuel pump (makes sense).

danyeo

#3 Post by danyeo »

If you get a Dale get the service manual, it will tell you everything you need to know but make sure you have the updates done. Just pretend you don't know anything about quads, that way you ask yourself obvious questions and you learn that way. I have done all sorts of dumb things like putting a fuel filter on facing the wrong way, things like that you just won't do twice and before you know it this quad doesn't seem like a maintenance headache because it's not.

EuroGOD

#4 Post by EuroGOD »

To download engine manuals, parts manuals and wiring diagrams go:
over there...