i need hellp

aroracer72

#11 Post by aroracer72 »

yeah,
im being a jerk...and im sorry.....ive had a bad week...well bad past 2 days......i was having a GREAT weekend and first half of the week since haydug sponsored me:D....but then it all went to **** sad.gif .....long story....anyways im sorry again....and also how the **** do i get my dale videos uploaded onto imagestation!!!???...i have 19 new vids for whom who would like to see...but cant find were to upload....ill prolly figure it out.

AlaskaSpeed

#12 Post by AlaskaSpeed »

I forgive you, kid....we have all been young and all knowing before.....ohmy.gif In real world racing, all riders being pretty much equal....the YFZ, Dale and TRX will find themselves battling....I don't care what you ride......and if I have to go buy one of the last crated dales my dealer has in order to have an opinion on this forum....I WILL............:w:

aroracer72

#13 Post by aroracer72 »

LOL....ii was just kidding..and it was my anger speaking....sorry...you always have an opinnion on here....just now we wont listen to it:p ....j/k......and the second shure way to make me mad is calling me kid.....please dont...at least i admitted i was wrong!!!!....thats all some 1 can do after making an *** out of themselves........and turns out my DAD...thats right...you ALL knowledgable elders.....he told me that was the trinity horsepower gains...so it was partly his fault...but ii was an ***rolleyes.gif ii deserve to get called kid....this time.....but please dont...you want me calling you old fart????....didnt think so.L8er
CHAD

aroracer72

#14 Post by aroracer72 »

ohh...and i COMPLETELY agree with you about the dale/yfz/trx thing....they are even enough...comes down to the rider.

AlaskaSpeed

#15 Post by AlaskaSpeed »

LMAO...I had 6 teeth pulled today and am too tired to argue with you....:hammer: I won't call ya kid anymore though...although names don't bother us "old farts".....:cry:

aroracer72

#16 Post by aroracer72 »

yeah,
ii do have that teenager "know it all" syndrome...but not as bad as most...just when im upset really...im quiet..and actually get along better with older people..i cant stand "kids" my age..they actually annoy me and make me feel like im a 15 yr old in kindergarden....and i also have a lot in common with older people...every morning i wake up...a lot of bones in my body crack...ii joke around with my dad sometimes saying weres MY pain pills...lol...im not that messed up...but my bones do pop when i get up.L8er guys
CHAD

aroracer72

#17 Post by aroracer72 »

by the way :w: lol...cool dale alaska...too bad you dont have it anymore

sad.gif heres mine:D soon to have a LOT more that ill be getting from haydug this winter...gonna make her a lean mean dirt throwing machine. L8ER
Chad

Jaybr

#18 Post by Jaybr »

Alaska, I still like your opinion, but not your ride:p

And not to stir things up any worse, but was the trinity pipe installed on a Cannibal? stock hp on a cannibal or speed is only around 35 accoriding to what I've seen, so their pipe with a moto map would put it at around 41 same as a moto. That I can believe, but not a 6hp gain on a moto to make it 47.

Alaska, you have more experience with Trinity than most people here. Where you getting 47hp for the hour that it ran?

AlaskaSpeed

#19 Post by AlaskaSpeed »

Originally posted by Jaybr
Alaska, I still like your opinion, but not your ride:p

And not to stir things up any worse, but was the trinity pipe installed on a Cannibal?  stock hp on a cannibal or speed is only around 35 accoriding to what I've seen, so their pipe with a moto map would put it at around 41 same as a moto.  That I can believe, but not a 6hp gain on a moto to make it 47.

Alaska, you have more experience with Trinity than most people here.  Where you getting 47hp for the hour that it ran?

:w: tongue.gif **** you, Jay....lol
I think after the Trinity head work, I was probably running much worse...the hour of run time might have been a blessing in disguise.....:cry:

aroracer72

#20 Post by aroracer72 »

I HATE trinity...and dont you like how they answer there phones..well i mean how there phones are never busy???...LOL...took me 4 days to get ahold of them.