I want to race!!

haydug

#11 Post by haydug »

Turkey??? You can put that in a bag and eat it later. biggrin.gif
I'll let you know how I feel tomorrow. If I'm not all doped up, I'll go Saturday and hang Christmas lights Sunday.
Gotta keep the wife happy.
Which place, Beans or Senic??
Bring Farrer with you, he can ride mine some. I'll bring my motorcycle to and throw some roost on you guys with it. biggrin.gif

thomez

#12 Post by thomez »

I just want to ride, not up to racing it quite yet. I got like an hour and a half seat time on it :wow - coming from a Wolverine I got lots to learn. :hammer: - I'd probly come watch the racin though if I could finangle it. Keep me in the loop! biggrin.gif

jfarrar

#13 Post by jfarrar »

ok read on ohioquad racing that both scenic and beans will be having open practice both sat and sun.weather permitting.i would call first here is the numbers.
scenic Call 330-544-8444 www.ohiomotocross.com
beans (330) 602-1246 www.beansbikepark.com

i would also make sure quads are cool on these days they get funny sometimes so dont forget to ask.

pdavis

#14 Post by pdavis »

haydug, i know what cold is about, i lived in germany for 2 years when i was in the military, that was misrable

MXMIKE

#15 Post by MXMIKE »

Is mississippi to far???? There is an AX next weekend in hancock.biggrin.gif

bretz56

#16 Post by bretz56 »

I was at Beans last Sunday, The track was terrible, mud and ruts in every corner, a quad could not make it though any of them, had to cut the track eveywhere, it looked like he hadn't done anything to the track for a while, If Scenic is running, I would highly recommend going there. I was there last Saturday for practice and the track was in top notch condition. I can ride either place sun, but I am in the same boat for sunday, I have to be home by 4:30, but either way let me know if you guys are gonna go to either, the way the weather looks, it is not going to be very nice out, the good thing about scenic is the track drains very well, let me know

haydug

#17 Post by haydug »

I'm calling them tonight to see if weather and quads are permittable. I'll let you as soon as I find something out.
How far is Mississippi?? Within 6 hour drive I might be up for it.

Davis: bring your jacket!! Trying to talk Jaybr into babysitting.

MXMIKE

#18 Post by MXMIKE »

Man your way up North. I just looked it up. lol. I think if you leave now you might make it. It in the 1000 mile range:D
I guess I am going to have to wait till the group ride to come meet all the big dogs.

bretz56

#19 Post by bretz56 »

Haydug, I just saw your reply about no race saturday, so I would be game to practice Sat also

pdavis

#20 Post by pdavis »

doug,
alcohol keep ya warm biggrin.gif