Any 1 wanna help out a gonna be racer????...SPONSORSHIP

aroracer72

#21 Post by aroracer72 »

well...ill try to keep her on all 4's...but sometimes i like going on 2....cause them wheelies and riding on 2 wheels is tempting!!!...but im keeping her running....if it really turns out to be an engine failure..it will be out this thanksgiving weekend. Im gonna check my wiring harness though..cause ive had to re-do the connections once already...hoping its one of them wires again.....and also..do you guys know what the compression test results should be???..cause ill be running a COMP test tommorrow, and was wondering if the decompressioning activates when ever you push the start button..there for reducing the reading on compression on my comp gauge..when i do it. Thx if you guys can help me out with these numbers, l8er
CHAD

aroracer72

#22 Post by aroracer72 »

well....looks like my motor is messed.....ii got 70 PSI from my compression test...now we are gonna poor a little oil in the plug hole..and run the test again to see if the reading comes up...that'll make shure it has loss compression. And on another note...what do you guys think of me making a custom Exhaust pipe cannister???
It will be a race silencer..and be a shorty...about 1/2 to 3/4 the length of my stock square unit....and maybe use the stock und cap......and might make it out of carbon fiber molding..or aluminum piping..let me know what your oppinions on this is...good idea..or bad???

aroracer72

#23 Post by aroracer72 »

Almost got my motor pulled...but ill finish up tommorrow...i got it ready to drop up till the last 8 bolts.....ii took some pics...i took my shocks off to clean..and possibly sell.....heres the pics. Any important trick things i should know ir check before pulling my motor???

And this is my backyard friday afternoon!!!!!...umm....i love michiagn weather...on thursday i was wearing shorts and a t-shirt...on friday..theres SNOW...jeesh

aroracer72

#24 Post by aroracer72 »

THE MOTOR IS OUT!!!! :head: ...only took me 7 hours...lol....and i only lost 2 or 3 bolts!!!...yeyyy...lol....im proud of myself cause i infact did it ALL by myself!!...god it took some choice words....and some elbow grease..but its out..and now my part is done for now, heres some pics i took, enjoy..and how about that info on that Gapless ringed piston HayDug???...thx again, l8er,
CHAD

ENJOY!

daveo2006

#25 Post by daveo2006 »

Originally posted by aroracer72
(they fit like a size 6 would fit on a 350 pound lady

chad didnt know you knew so much about womens clothing.....rolleyes.gif sometimes i wonder.... j/k j/k j/k