NEMX Indoor Arena

aroracer72

#61 Post by aroracer72 »

Nick, face it, the Z is not up tp power speck with a cannondale. And the money you'd have to invest to make it as fast...well...make your Z faster than it is right now at least, would be as much as a cannondale costs right now....slight lol, and when you have modded it with like a 440 kit..and other stuff..it will be just as reliable as ours. The only fastness youll have over us....is backwards. But remember, the golden rule, 10% quad, 90% rider. lol..had to say it.
CHAD

jfarrar

#62 Post by jfarrar »

nick i know the shirt you were wearing said''plays well with udders''but i think you were playing with the wrong udder.
:no: you need to come clean my seat!!!:box:
you will never get a sensation like that on a z :usa

jfarrar

#63 Post by jfarrar »

hey bretz was that you with the blue yfz.had the sweet graphics kit on it with gt thunder and that.i was the hillbilly with bluejeans and a sweatshirt(i forgot the gear...lol):furious: .i walked over to check it out with the tall goof the looked like he stuck his finger in a light socket and i think thomez tagged along as well.i didnt even think of that being you but i remember the 56.o well next time i'll say hi.when you going again?

bretz56

#64 Post by bretz56 »

Ya, that was me, the one that set ride height way too low, lol. I got it fixed now, so next time I will be able to ride. I am heading back up there this Saturday, anyone else going??

jfarrar

#65 Post by jfarrar »

i'll be there probly.they are talking about having it quads only since they had a good turnout last weekend.that would be awesome.i fall out of my groove very quickly sitting around waiting like that.we'll see.maybe i'll see ya there.how far is that for you?

thomez

#66 Post by thomez »

That blue YFZ ran good!

The white one (all stock) was slow (or rider was like me :drink: )

I'm hoping to be there at least one more time before I head back to school. Weekend of the 10th... Doug, ya coming up? Bringing the caravan? Bretz?

SlickNickZ

#67 Post by SlickNickZ »

this is for jenkins i will compete for the woodsman title on my "Lemon" but i will not buy my way for first in the points. Ill earn it insted.

bretz56

#68 Post by bretz56 »

It's about a 2.5 hour drive for me, for sure this Saturday, Maybe the 10th also. That would be nice to have all quads, it does suck waiting that long. Doug, you better get your butt up there. Quit whining, take some pain killers and suck it up, LOL.

USAMoto00

#69 Post by USAMoto00 »

You know Nick, now I know why I get irritated everytime you move your lips, ignorance. I wish I could have bought the title, it would have been cheaper! But, instead I had to ride hard to EARN it. I HAD to race alot because I HAD to beat Kohl to knock his point level down and to keep me ahead. Besides, if you look at the races, he had more than me.(act. supposed to be 3) But you just keep talking smack - you'll learn the hard way. Real slick Nick............

USAMoto00

#70 Post by USAMoto00 »

One more thing Nick, out of the 35 year end races counted for actual finish position, keep track next year and we'll compare. I had a 17.7 point per race average. Go figure farm boy. I feel better now. Go C-dales!