NEMX Indoor Arena

USAMoto00

#81 Post by USAMoto00 »

Okay guys, I gotta let this out. Farrar took off the skirt and was rippin'! He and Farr were leaving everyone including Hitt. The only guys running their pace was Brian Wolfe and Rob Arnold. Oh yea, do we get Pro's on a regular basis or what? There also was some Pro-Am cat on a Yam. that was off the hook, #23. He left before Farr got there or it would have been a real interesting night. Hey J, I watched the film, you were right about the pass you made on Farr! J and Tim were running like three laps together with J leading and Tim following. Then Farr made the pass on the triple with J almost beside him. As they came around a right hander into a big double, J never let off and Tim had the inside but couldn't stick it so he had to let out to single it, not J! J let er' rip and passed Tim OVER the double and taking a hay bail with him! It was sweet and I got it all on film. Then Farr passed J a turn later and said seeeeeeeyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaa. Absolutley awesome J! Glad to see you snap out of your fume daize.lol

USAMoto00

#82 Post by USAMoto00 »

Oh yea, Bretz is a super nice dude and a very quick rider. His bike is super clean too! If we could only get him on a dale....lol Nice to finally meet a few of the guys on the site in person. I think we have an awesome group so FARR! haha J, How much is this tape worth to ya man? lol I still say you should have had Farr replace your # plate!:w: :clap: :usa

bretz56

#83 Post by bretz56 »

I know my one tire is backwards, just too lazy to fix it, lol. It was nice meeting everyone yesterday. Next Saturday will be a blast, quads only from 8am-2pm, so lets go rip it up, i have rear shock problems, gotta get it resprung, it is way weak, other than that the suspension works great. And I had a nasty crash that busted up my wrist a little bit right before Farr got there, that sucks, I wanted to get in on the fun. Who all is in for next Saurday?? Come on Doug, you are gonna love this place.
What front end is that,shocks/a-arms,it looks trick

It is a Custom Afront end a-arms are also Axis
If we could only get him on a dale

Well, you never know, LOL. I love the Yami way too much

jfarrar

#84 Post by jfarrar »

im in on that for next sat bretz.should be awesome only quads.plus alot of guys will be at the summit indoor race so we should be able to get a ton of track time.come on doug.get your butt up here.thomez i think will be there,usamoto00,michelle,me,bretz come get some track time man

bretz56

#85 Post by bretz56 »

Hey now, lets not all gang up on the poor YFZ rider:( . Ya, Summit will pull a lot of quads, hope my wrist is better by the weekend, got it wrapped in frozen mixed veggies right now, swelling is kicking in:mad:. I am going no matter what, just want to be able to ride this thing like it needs to be ridden.

USAMoto00

#86 Post by USAMoto00 »

I'm not sure about Sat., I might have to take Michelle to Summit to race. I don't know yet, but we'll see what happens. I'd love to go back to NEMX again, Farrar will be able to lead me over all the jumps that he started doing now. I'll let you know fellas. Hey Bretz, those handlebars would look awesome on a dale...lol biggrin.gif Later.:usa

bretz56

#87 Post by bretz56 »

HaHa, I bet they would. Sell em to ya biggrin.gif

haydug

#88 Post by haydug »

Sat. 8am-2pm??
Man, I'd have to leave at 2 am to get there.
Jackson is racing (45 minutes from the house) but not sure yet. I may try and make it up. I wish it was later, but I'll talk with the head of the household, maybe drive up Friday night or something.
Actually this whole group thing kinda scares me, with one guy wearing skirts, and another dressing like barney and all. You guys won't hurt me or anything will ya??
Bretz56: How far to Laz's from the track?? Maybe after practice I can go over there for a little dyno running. I have some stuff I NEED to dyno.

USAMoto00

#89 Post by USAMoto00 »

You won't come up to ride, but you'll come up to dyno! I see where your loyalties are. lol Where's Laz's #, I gotta warn him!! He was there with us on Sat., BIG trailer and all. We got all the clout....You know what haydug, you're right about our indoor, it might not be for you. It has walls! Sorry, had to harrass you about the pavillion race with zoo included!!!lol Best trip I never took!

bretz56

#90 Post by bretz56 »

It takes me 2 hours to get there, so it is prob about 2.5 hours to his shop. What days and times is Jackson running? Would like to go Sunday if they are running then.