Hare of the Dog

LapTraffic

#31 Post by LapTraffic »

Thanks guys!

I really owe a big thanks to Jeff at the quad shop. I know he doesnt feel like he did much, but he took time out of his day to give me some advice on setup. It paid off!

AtvRulz - the 450 pulled VERY strong. I used the Blaze MAP at Jeff's recommendation. It put the traction on the ground and got me going in a straight line.

Derno, I'll try to get a pic of the screws, I threw away all the packaging. It made the biggest difference on the front tires because I could steer out of spins.

Thanks again guys. Glad you liked the story.

Birddog5150

#32 Post by Birddog5150 »

Great post and Great job on the 1st place!!!:clap:

ppogue

NICE!

#33 Post by ppogue »

Great job Lap!

Thanks for not making me look like a bigger putz, I know your wife had some better pics of me pulling my cdale out of the snow bank. I had a great time, especially blowing by corey as he was doing 50mph donuts all over the track.

Looking forward to the WORCs races, I am sure we can put the cdales on the podium again! And I can't wait to read those write ups!

USAMoto00

#34 Post by USAMoto00 »

Hey Lap, I decided that I'm going to tape all my races this year and send them to you for the write up. That story puts a smile on my face every time I read it! (I'm up to 3 now) That is the best feeling winning that first race! Trust me, you'll be bench racing that one for a LONG time! Great job once again!

CdaleRacer0128

#35 Post by CdaleRacer0128 »

that almost brought a tear to my eye:confused: definately an awesome story! i wish i could writ ethat well, or even ride that well..**** NICE JOB!

dalewannbe

GOOD JOB!

#36 Post by dalewannbe »

Sounds like you rode like a madman and we know you write with such style!

When's the next race?

J. Delaney

#37 Post by J. Delaney »

I wanted to ride in that race SOOOOOOOOO bad! And Washougal is only 15 minutes from my front door:cry: ! I took the wife and kid sledding at Grandma's house instead.

haydug

#38 Post by haydug »

Originally posted by USAMoto00
Hey Lap, I decided that I'm going to tape all my races this year and send them to you for the write up. That story puts a smile on my face every time I read it! (I'm up to 3 now) That is the best feeling winning that first race! Trust me, you'll be bench racing that one for a LONG time! Great job once again!

Me too!! Do you want helmet cam??
I think you just got a new job: "cannondaleriders.com commentater"
You are the man Lap. :clap:

jcv440

#39 Post by jcv440 »

Way to go Joe! :clap: Glad you got your first win in! Awesome story as usual also. Can't wait to see what you do this season coming up.:head:

Sabe

#40 Post by Sabe »

I have to say as his wife and photographer it was very excting to watch!! I think I was more excited then even he was! His riding was awesome that day!

He was running 8 minutes laps on his last 3 laps (when I remembered to time them) which is really good considering the weather conditions. Plus, he finished almost 4 minutes in front of 2nd place.

Paul you should know Joe wasn't being nice about which picture he posted of your crash. I missed the shot of you pulling on your grab bar. Oh, and running right back into the same burm. The good thing is the vision is permanently embedded in my memory. It was quite funny! I am still chuckling about it.

Great story as always babe!