NEMX Indoor Arena

USAMoto00

#101 Post by USAMoto00 »

The jumps are nice size when you really think about it. The reason I say that is because there is no run at them. You basically have to rail the berm and pin it to try and clear some of the jumps. That is to clear them, you can just double or single some of the jumps and it's no problem. I think the biggest jump is 65'. Once again not real big, but factor in that you have ten feet to acquire the speed to hit and then another 10' to get stopped or turned for the next corner and it becomes challenging. Only a few quads were tripling(2 triples) and doing ALL the other jumps too. I guess it's all do-able, but VERY intimidating and scary.

USAMoto00

#102 Post by USAMoto00 »

Farrar and Bretz, you guys going Sat. or will it be Summit?

bretz56

#103 Post by bretz56 »

I will be at nemx, hopefully bright and early

jfarrar

#104 Post by jfarrar »

ill be there in the am....brrrrrrrr....its gonna be cold
doug what you doin?

haydug

#105 Post by haydug »

I'm going to Jackson. I need to come to work in the morning and finish 2 motors and get them sent out to their owners. I'm running low on cash, so unfortunatly I must go to work. :mad:

I promise I'll catch up with you guys very soon, I'm itching to ride on that track. Jackson is starting practice now, so I only have to drive 45 minutes to get there. I'll probably be breaking in the new 450 next week up there. Have fun and be Safe!!
Oh, and don't run over any Honda's.

bretz56

#106 Post by bretz56 »

Ya, no kidding, I heard 17 degrees for a high tomorrow. This may be the day I can ride for 6 hours straight, LOL.

Racin Red

#107 Post by Racin Red »

I'll be there! Not sure if the Cannibal will fire up (hasn't been started in quite sometime:rolleyes: ), but I will be there. It's just north of Andover on rt.7. I am taking 322 anyone no which way on rt 7?

jfarrar

#108 Post by jfarrar »

make a left at rt 7.you'll be travelling north.got through the circle and continue north and i think it is 3.5 milres from there.it will be on the left side set back a few hundred feet off the street.big white building.no sign out front yet!look me up when you get there

thunderwolf

#109 Post by thunderwolf »

Originally posted by bretz56
Ya, no kidding, I heard 17 degrees for a high tomorrow.

BRRRR, it only got up to 78 degrees over here today.:cool: :head: :cool: :w:

Derno24

#110 Post by Derno24 »

Originally posted by thunderwolf
BRRRR, it only got up to 78 degrees over here today.:cool: :head: :cool: :w:

D*mn you....All you people riding in good weather suck. j/k
biggrin.gif Nothing is better to test your mettle than weather that makes twig and berries into just a twig:wow