Gncc Pro

pdavis

Gncc Pro

#1 Post by pdavis »

i was just reading the gncc web site and it says that the pro class must run a production based atv, i am not talking about "pro production" class, check this out :

GNCC Racing Announces New ATV Pro Class Structure
Pro Class adopts production rules, Pro-Am Class added

Morgantown, WV - Racer Productions, the producers of the AMA Grand National Cross Country Series, has announced the ATV pro class for the 2004 GNCC Series will race exclusively on production-based ATVs. Most of the top GNCC pros began racing production ATVs this season, and moving to production-only rules may spur ATV manufacturers to sponsor GNCC race teams

just another move by the man to keep a dale brother down

Jeff@quadshop, can you give any insight

thomez

#2 Post by thomez »

I think Doug has said he has an email stating that we can race Dales this year - maybe because ATK is making them a 2004 model? Hopefully he chimes in.

rowlrag

#3 Post by rowlrag »

The riders meeting sunday it was stated that anything under 5 years old is allowed.

jfarrar

#4 Post by jfarrar »

i emailed doug morris of the atva and he said that the cdales will run in the production classes:clap:

465stroker

#5 Post by 465stroker »

GNCC will allow up to 5 years to be classified Production - So we are good till 2008!

pdavis

#6 Post by pdavis »

2008.... i hope someone is producing them again by then:wow :w: biggrin.gif :usa