GNC Nationals

KYmxracer52

#11 Post by KYmxracer52 »

I won my local track's 4stroke C championship this past season, so I'm gonna step up to the B class in the Nationals. I'll see what I can do.

warren557

i'll be there

#12 Post by warren557 »

I plan on going to all of them but florida. Can't wait for california. Racing that weekend and then off to glamis for a few days. Hope to see alot of dales at the nationals. I will be running A class.

Thanks Adam Warren #557

DMAC10

CDALERACER

#13 Post by DMAC10 »

Hey empty your PM's so I can get a hold of you.

KYmxracer52

Birch Creek

#14 Post by KYmxracer52 »

Can someone who's raced at Birch Creek tell me what kind of track it is and what kind and size of jumps to expect? I've never raced there before and would like to know a little about the place. Is it fast, slow, or technical?

Gibson400ex

#15 Post by Gibson400ex »

This our schedule for this year. Our local and national races will be attending. Cdale guy the one form New Jersey hit me up on aim at Walsh 250r PEP:

Gabriel Racing 2004 Race Schedule
*NEATVMX RACES*
*OTHER RACES*

Warm Up Practice: March 28: Rocket Raceway-Three Springs, PA????????????????????
Start Of Season
April 4: MX-338????????????????????- Southwick, MA
April 17/18: Budds Creek MX Park??????????????????????????????????????Budds Creek,MD
May 1-2: VA Beach Xtreme Weekend -VA Beach, VA
May 16:????????????????????MX-338????????????????????- Southwick, MA
June 13: Jolly Roger - Lempster, NH
June 19/20: TBA (High Point MX)-Mt. Morris, PA
June 27:???????????????????? MX-338-???????????????????? Southwick, MA
July 11: Winchester Speedpark????????????????????- Winchester, NH
July 17-19 --Rausch Creek MX --Tremont, PA
July 24 - 25: Jolly Roger - Lempster, NH ????????????????????
July 31 - Aug 1: ATVA National @ MX-338-????????????????????Southwick, MA
Aug 8: Winchester Speedpark????????????????????- Winchester, NH ????????????????????
Aug 29: Jolly Roger- Lempster, NH
Sept 26: MX-338????????????????????- Southwick, MA
Oct 3: Jolly Roger- Lempster, NH

tell me on here or at Walsh 250r PEp or pm me if you are going to be at any of those or want to go.

Laos which of you guys will be atteneding the Viginia Beach race?

it is April 30th-March 2nd i belive. P'M me if you are going!

and i will be racing thew Production 91cc-300cc on a arens/250r/blaster or a arens/400ex/blaster:w: :head: lol....my dad will be on the cannondale.......and my bro will be on the trx450r:head: i wish i was 16 or i would be racing the cannondale:head: :usa

jfarrar

#16 Post by jfarrar »

birch creek is a fairly challenging track.alot of the jumps look the same and are hard to judge one from another.takes quite a few laps to get the feel of the track but when you do if you like jumping you will have a blast.there is a nice skijump,110 ft tripple(cased it the 1st time but was clearin it good after that.doug was doin it to i believe),lots of doubles tabletops and a short whoop section.track is fairly long and windy.lots of turns and quite a few off camber ones.track was mostly hard pack when i was there.huge like 5th gear holeshot that sweeps to the left then hard left.

KYmxracer52

JFarrar

#17 Post by KYmxracer52 »

Is the triple you're talking about close to the finish line? i think i've seen pics of it before. Not of the whole thing though. Is the landing fairly smooth or did it hurt bad when you cased it? I've never jumped a 100' jump before, but if you can get the speed up and the landing is forgiving, I might try it. That is if I can follow you through the track. LOL I'll need someone to match speeds with. I've never even really seen the track.

jfarrar

#18 Post by jfarrar »

no didnt hurt just the ego.i bounced probably another 30ft off the top of the thing...lol helled her pinned out of the corner and didnt let go the next lap

Jaybr

#19 Post by Jaybr »

I'm only about 2 1/2 hours from Birch Creek and 2 from Budds Creek. I'll probably be at those, just watching though or pitting for Haydug if he shows.

I've been trying to get to the VA Beach race for the last 2 years and something always comes up at the last minute.

USAMoto00

#20 Post by USAMoto00 »

Hey dl, I thought you were going to be at Summit? What happened man?:mad: These new faces are super cool!