GNC Nationals

KYmxracer52

dl310

#21 Post by KYmxracer52 »

So the track's jumps are pretty small? I was just trying to get a visual for the track, since I've never been there. What class do you run? I'll be running B. Will all the B riders jump all the jumps, or are they're some that only the Pros will jump?

THUNDERFOOT

#22 Post by THUNDERFOOT »

im gonna run kentucky and maybe one more if it is not to far away from ohio. im gonna run 4stroke b or a and anohter a or b class. dont kn0 4sure

USAMoto00

#23 Post by USAMoto00 »

Bring her along, we'll keep her company. Besides, I'll help pit for you if you race, I think I am going to wait for the outdoor season to start racing this year. Michelle will probably run on Sat. and then we'll just watch on the other days.:confused:

Gibson400ex

#24 Post by Gibson400ex »

Originally posted by Jaybr
I'm only about 2 1/2 hours from Birch Creek and 2 from Budds Creek.  I'll probably be at those, just watching though or pitting for Haydug if he shows.

I've been trying to get to the VA Beach race for the last 2 years and something always comes up at the last minute.

That sucks:( Last year at the Va beach race we were like the only one w/ a cannondale there:( but we showed them and got a impressive 2nd place:head: :head: :usa