NEMX Indoor Arena

Rookiex

#131 Post by Rookiex »

.biggrin.gif yeah ive heard so much about that track..but that track might have a lil compitition before the summer.My aunt owns a major loan company an shes going into a huge indoor track with a major excuvating company.They are looking at 2 million dollar warehouses to put a indoor track in it an run all year round.And have a shop in there both dirt bikes an ATV's parts and a good resturaunt b/c my uncle owns a pizza shop lol.My aunts seen haydug race an after she seen how good he was she thought of giving quads 3 days of only quads an 3 of bikes.And one day for like me an kody an our friends to come in for free an practice.Ill get you guys in one of them days free riding all day long as long as we want.biggrin.gif tongue.gif but it really does sound like its really going to happen.

USAMoto00

#132 Post by USAMoto00 »

Keep us updated about that track!:clap:

THUNDERFOOT

#133 Post by THUNDERFOOT »

corey you gotta hook me up 2 man. this is friday. what u been up to man? doing any racing? not me i made a stupid *** mistake. and now once i get me a quad again ill be back. im gonna go to jackson this weeknd and watch sucks i cant race. where is this track at in ohio you all are talking about? where exactly is it located? what days to the practice/race. once i get my quad i will try to make it up one weeknd if it ant to far. hope to see uns on the track.

corey u racing jackson this weeknd????

Rookiex

#134 Post by Rookiex »

hey friday what did you do man to lose your quad....hit me up on goldbergmeaka on aim..

THUNDERFOOT

#135 Post by THUNDERFOOT »

ight.

THUNDERFOOT

#136 Post by THUNDERFOOT »

hey it says your not on there try me on aim fastest416ex. whenvever i try to pm u it wont let me.

Dale512

#137 Post by Dale512 »

Does your quad need a Kill Switch and Nerfbars for you too ride here?

aroracer72

#138 Post by aroracer72 »

all tracks that are sanctioned as a official district point track...or have any part in the ama or any other racing association, all require nerfs.....and a kill switch. I bilieve so, some 1 correct me if im wrong.
CHAD

thomez

#139 Post by thomez »

Originally posted by Dale512
Does your quad need a Kill Switch and Nerfbars for you too ride here?

If you are talking about the indoor practice track, I believe the answer is no.

Chad is correct that any racing event will require them.

It is a good idea to use them at all times if you are able. I learned from experience when I was not wearing my tether and the quad jumped out from under me stuck at WOT and ran that way for 20 seconds until I got off the ground and got to it. LOL.

Dale512

#140 Post by Dale512 »

yeah, I'm talking about the indoor practice track. My buddy was wondering, he crashed and mangled his nerfs and won't be able too get a new set for awhile.