Racing

LapTraffic

#11 Post by LapTraffic »

****, thanks for the info!

jcv440

#12 Post by jcv440 »

Hey, how's Winks arm doing? Is is 100% yet? I think you raced at Fox Raceway in Marienville this year??

jcv440

#13 Post by jcv440 »

I work down at Fox Raceway. I'm the big guy on the Cannondale that works the down hill double after the finish line. I follow the mx scene pretty good. I rode Winks Cannibal at the factory in Bedford last year, he might remember me from then.

jcv440

#14 Post by jcv440 »

lol, yeah, motocross just isn't for me. I like hare scrambles.

I'll be down there all next year too, we need to get the atv classes built back up! Hetricks took over the track, so we'll be back in action this coming year. Heck, that one year we had Farr, Gust, Moore, Hitt, Jackson, Bartosek, and a couple of others down there...that was a heck of a turn out for a small town track!

Good luck next year!

smile.gif

Big Winky

#15 Post by Big Winky »

yes, a slightly modified dale can certainly hold it's own with the others you mentioned, we race the gnc's our selves, if you go to atvaonline.com you can get the rules and other info on racing.

markvette

#16 Post by markvette »

my son races a moto and has got the last 15 out of 17 holeshots and usually stays out front. this has been against 250,265,310,330 r's 440 ex's, banshees, a yz426 motored quad and a crf 450 motored quad. the cannondales are awesome out of the hole.

Big Winky

#17 Post by Big Winky »

mrP, do i know you, i'm wink's dad. and i remember jcv.... dude says to me ... " mind if i take it for a ride?" i said "sure go ahead" he did a very extensive test of the revlimiter across the parking lot and back.......... seemed to like it.

Big Winky

#18 Post by Big Winky »

oh... and john fell into a window, sunday before the macon, ga gnc race, cut arm , all good now. jeez...... kids!

jcv440

#19 Post by jcv440 »

Yeah, I took it for a nice romp around the parking lot. :-) Never spun a donut on dry pavement on a quad before! I was nice, I asked if you minded....you just twisted my arm...i couldn't pass it up. lol

The guy from Florida gave her the rev limiter test. I thought for sure she was going to puke her guts in that cold weather. Can't wait to see you guys run the nationals again this year, John's gonna tear some stuff up on that new Moto.

Big Winky

#20 Post by Big Winky »

you think it ran good then... you should see it run now! we've been doing our own exhaust systems which is working very well, along with our port and polish and we just sent the head and valves to dutchman racing for the valve job. we figure we're going to be able to flow about 12-15% more air through it. we are also trying some different size throttle bodys. will keep ya updated. we're shooting for an other championship if harry from trinity doesn't get in the way ....lol