questions about dale moto

atvrulz

questions about dale moto

#1 Post by atvrulz »

they say the dale moto has adjustable axle and adjustable A-arms. I would like to buy a dale moto and race mx and then adjust the axle shorter and adjust the A-arms so they are also shorter for hairscrambles. Is this possible to shorten the width of the A-arms for hairscrambles. If i did this, would the moto be exactly the same as the Dale blaze except for the size of the tires?

MotoRacer

#2 Post by MotoRacer »

i have a moto. the other difference would be different maps. The blaze map is set up for wood riding, when the moto is set up for top end MX racing. The axle is adjustable, and so are the a-arms, but i don't think u can shorten the front end. But im not sure..

Moto

Redman

#3 Post by Redman »

The a-arms are adjustable in camber and caster, not width. The axle has spacers you can take out to make shorter. To make the front end narrower you could use a different offset on your front rims.

Southern MN has no place to ride!!

atvrulz

northern minnesota has alot of places to ride.

#4 Post by atvrulz »

I am about an hour north of twin cities, in willow river. there are three mx tracks in the town and general andrews forest and tons of woods trails posted for atv's. Where did you get your dale in minnesota. The only place i know of that has dales in mn is in floodwood mn which is near duluth. Hopefully when i buy a dale moto in march, i will find a way to do hairscrambles without having to buy an extra set of a-arms.
Has anyone tried hairscrambles with a moto with the same A-arms?

Redman

#5 Post by Redman »

Near spring I'll have to hit you up for some directions. I bought mine in Iowa, Racing Unlimited, about a 4 hour drive there and back. They had the best deal on it in spring.