Virginia Beach Extreme Weekend

cdalemx301

Virginia Beach Extreme Weekend

#1 Post by cdalemx301 »

Hey is anyone heading down to VA april 30th-may 2nd for the extreme weekend? I just got a hotel room right on the beach should be a fun weekend freestye and sand drags underthe lights and mx on the beach during the day.

Gibson400ex

#2 Post by Gibson400ex »

Miek we are going down.

If you dont remember me im the kid who came to your house and rode your blaster.

We are booking a hotel for the Clarion Resort.

We will be selling parts down there and showing off our bikes.

talk to me on aim at Gabriel 22 Racin

Jaybr

#3 Post by Jaybr »

I'm planning to be there, we'll have to hook up.

I'm not sure yet, but my son may be racing.

cdalemx301

#4 Post by cdalemx301 »

Sweet deal we should talk with Gibson400 and find some place to meet up cuz he went down last year

Gibson400ex

#5 Post by Gibson400ex »

we will be stationed on the Boardwalk w/ a 40 foot Gabriel Racing trailer, we will be selling parts and showing off our quads.

Mike what is different about your cannondale this year? did you get any new parts for it?

fourwhls

#6 Post by fourwhls »

I think I will make the trip....Its so far away from home, it will take almost 20 mins to get my feet in the sand.

My wife and I will be working the event as we do every year. So please don't give her a hard time when signing up. I am not sure if I will race this year or not. I have killed three bikes in the last two years on the sand.

I will most likely be running around on a utility bike like a chicken with my head cut off. Keep an eye out for a Silver Dodge 2500 Diesel with a Burgandy enclosed behind it. Agony Racing should be placarded on the side of it by May.

We should all get together and partake in some cold beverages either Friday or Saturday night. There's a restaurant named "The Raven" on Atlantic and 11th (I think). Killer food, try it out while in town.

Look forward to seeing you all.

dawzie

#7 Post by dawzie »

there's about 6 of our guys going

Gibson400ex

#8 Post by Gibson400ex »

Originally posted by dawzie
there's about 6 of our guys going

SWEET!

your son's going?

and are you going?

we will be parked on the Boardwalk, and we will be selling parts!

So come by and buy some parts!

Gibson400ex

#9 Post by Gibson400ex »

Originally posted by fourwhls
I think I will make the trip....Its so far away from home, it will take almost 20 mins to get my feet in the sand.

My wife and I will be working the event as we do every year.  So please don't give her a hard time when signing up.  I am not sure if I will race this year or not.  I have killed three bikes in the last two years on the sand.  

I will most likely be running around on a utility bike like a chicken with my head cut off.  Keep an eye out for a Silver Dodge 2500 Diesel with a Burgandy enclosed behind it.  Agony Racing should be placarded on the side of it by May.

We should all get together and partake in some cold beverages either Friday or Saturday night.  There's a restaurant named "The Raven" on Atlantic and 11th (I think).  Killer food, try it out while in town.

Look forward to seeing you all.

Ya we went to btoh those restraunts.

Killer Killer food!

LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING YOU GUYS!

cdalepilot

#10 Post by cdalepilot »

what kind of tires are any of you guys going to be running?i know you can't run paddles in the back !