to the dutchman

Derno24

#31 Post by Derno24 »

The dutchman is in pine grove, pa more towards the center and east. above harrisburg roughly. The race is in dist 6 and you can see all the races in the dist 6 at www.amadistrict6.com

Ryanstones

Way ta keep the spirit Derno

#32 Post by Ryanstones »

Proud of ya man, Now get that 'dale runnin!:usa
[img]http://www.cannondaleriders.com/vbb/attachment.php?s=&postid=43281[/img]

cdrookie

#33 Post by cdrookie »

hey yamblaster, just talked to derno and he said about your post. my computer modem was acting up, had to beat it.

anyways... it wasn't you i was talking about.
welcome to the site! :clap:
please give your perspective after every race on here. district 6 is taking over this forum!

02cannibal, were going riding this weekend. doing a little testing and tuning with derno's beast. come join us and maybe we can do some syncronized racing practice. i have a feeling the race will be packed for the 4th.

NRath, the dutchman has a website, just can't think of it off hand. it's on exrider in the dutchman 3/14 report. there's a race a little west of harrisburg in 3-4 weeks. that'd probably be closer. hope to see you there.

spent $5 at the car wash trying to clean my dale off. that mud was like concrete. my radiator was covered, don't know why it didn't overheat. must of been the external water cooling system i had going on. finally, after 3 showers, i think i got all the little rocks out of my:w: just thought i'd share that with you guys.smile.gif

Derno24

#34 Post by Derno24 »

I washed mine the dqay of the race. Took about $6 and I soaked myself in the process. Man that sucked. Can't wait to run the dale in 2 weeks. The only thing holding me back is weather and if I feel comfortable on the quad.

I think the quad is more than capable of making this race. I just might not be up to holding on to it for the whole race.

02Cannibal

#35 Post by 02Cannibal »

Where are you guys riding this weekend, Rausch? If it's Saturday I might be able to make it. I hope to get my ECU back sometime this week. I sent it to Maz to have one of his XC maps loaded. Keep me posted, I'll try and be there. I really need some seat time before the next race, and I'm tired of running with the Z.... So it will be nice to ride with someone who uses thier Dale.

You know I'm kidding Ron..... tongue.gif

cdrookie

#36 Post by cdrookie »

o2,

as of last night, ron was thinking sunday might be better for him. it doesn't matter to me. rausch or tower doesn't matter to me either. not sure rausch is big enough to handle 3 dales!smile.gif :usa :head:

ex kid

#37 Post by ex kid »

before the race next time. spray WD 40 or Maxima silicone polish or anything slippery EVERYWHERE on the bike except the header and seat and it will help. pine grove mud is the worst. it's like concrete glue.

CDRookie get some Razr 2 fronts. most people don't think front tires matter ,but it will be a world of difference. it won't push near as much. go out and get yourself some Scott 89 with SVS rolloffs and you can even get their holeshot tear offs for them.

Derno24

#38 Post by Derno24 »

Yeah I spotted your cheating with the tear off Joe. I use the WD-40 technique and it still gets nasty. I figure the mud just doesn't like me.

PS motor is back...Now to finish the odds and ends and some pics to follow. Hopefully I will be posting alot of pics by saturday......smile.gif :usa :head:

JLHUGHES750

#39 Post by JLHUGHES750 »

Originally posted by cdrookie
o2,

as of last night, ron was thinking sunday might be better for him. it doesn't matter to me. rausch or tower doesn't matter to me either. not sure rausch is big enough to handle 3 dales!smile.gif :usa :head:

Can I come too????

Derno24

#40 Post by Derno24 »

Sure Jay. I am not sure which we will be heading to Rausch or Tower, but they are both around the cornar from each other. I will even have the Dale this weekend. It would be nice to have a YZF to have for lunch.....ooopppps I meant around for the ride.:w: