to the dutchman

JLHUGHES750

#41 Post by JLHUGHES750 »

Hey I think I saw that flat tire guy. on like lap 7 he was on a red EX. He was giving me a hard time for a turn or two. I was on the blue YFZ with the big bumper.. I don't waste much time with lappers, u really gotta get around them as soon as u approach them, if not they think your tryin to race them.

I was happy to not to have lapped Derno!! Way to go on the great finish. He was pulling through the barrles as i was coming in to finish... I ended up with a 2nd place finish in the Open A class. Second to Chris Borich is like a win if u ask me!! That guy is really hard to hang with. I ran the first lap at his pace right behind him, but then figured, he's gonna beat me anyway, why bother eaten his roost and trashing the goggles. I was real happy to get second, i hope to do just as well in 2 weeks.

EXkid?? did i lap u?? I don't remember?wink.gif

later, J

Everyone should come out and try this track out. Its a blast.

Derno24

#42 Post by Derno24 »

I know what you mean about Chris....I swear it should be called the Flying Borich. He always wins there unless something happens to the quad. **** I didn't care where I finished as long as Borich didn't pass me. And he didn't.

So do you want to go riding this weekend Jay?

cdrookie

#43 Post by cdrookie »

are you saying you're as fast or faster than borich, ron?tongue.gif

he gets a 2nd in a mud race and all the sudden he thinks he's doug gust!tongue.gif

so are we riding sunday?

Derno24

#44 Post by Derno24 »

I would never claim to be as fast as Borich....Although this one time I did pass him.

He pulled over to change a flat and once it was changed quickly passed me again.

I'm riding Sunday let me know what you are doing CD....

ex kid

#45 Post by ex kid »

i can't seem to get the moneky off my back. looks like it came to visit me instead of ron this season.

ex kid

#46 Post by ex kid »

p.s. i'm really bummin after thoose last two.

Derno24

#47 Post by Derno24 »

I hear ya Joe. It sucks not being able to finish where you know you can.

cdrookie

#48 Post by cdrookie »

where do you want to go riding ron? your pick. lets see who we can scrounge up to go along.

i drained my oil, and while i did feel some metal particals in the tranny oil, i'm undecided if it was enough to equal a tranny filter. did you find me one? if i feel ambitious in the next couple days i might take the side cover off and see what's in there. finally got the bike clean, somewhat. only lost 1 bolt. can't believe my air filter hardly had any dirt/mud on it.

the fire trucks were heading down towards your house this morning as i was going to work. thought that guy said **** it and burned it down before the auction. turns out there was a bad accident by the wawa off 422.

CdaleRacer0128

#49 Post by CdaleRacer0128 »

doing anything saturday? atco has a d-6 points race.. if i can get my axle situation fixed up i'll be there hopefully showin those yami's who's boss..

a few other cannondale riders will be there also.. all day event , starts at 8 int he morning til around 1030 at night..

d-6 points..wonder if they convert over to HS/XC points from an MX event?:confused:

Derno24

#50 Post by Derno24 »

Unfortunately No I already checked. Wouldn't that be cool if I could run both series....Nah don't have that kind of coin.

Leric I wish I could check it out, but House shopping calls. I will get down there soon to check out your racin skills. I told Scott to get his butt down to Rausch soon.

Bryan....Tower sound good to you? I have potentially 3 or 4 people coming. Of course my luck they will all back out. I will only be bringing one. So I don't have to wait. I hope you don't mind, but I will be tuning the dale while I am there. Suspension and mapping stuff. By the way you really need to find that filter asap. Scott showed me where it could go if you frag it and it didn't look good. He still believed it might be in there still. he said take a light in there and search to the left and right in the hole. He was surprised you went a whole race with it like that. If you want after my hunting maybe I can help. You may have to bring it to me though. New tranny filter is on the way. Maz is sending it with some stuff he forgot in my order. So I will have it this sat/sun. If you want I will be in your area early sat I can drop it off to you.