Birch Creek GNC April 3-4

Jammer72

#11 Post by Jammer72 »

Beats me. I can only say what's been going on around me. Maybe he's got a magic crystal ball to see this weekend. The weather for the weekend is suppose to be great but this week has sucked.:eek:

Jaybr

#12 Post by Jaybr »

http://www.weather.com

Danville, VA

rainfall the past week, .22"

Rainfall yesterday, .08"

Looking at the weather maps Danville is just south of most of the rain.

Check it out for yourselves, I'm just repeating what I read.

jfarrar

#13 Post by jfarrar »

im with ya jay!!!im not gonna let a little rain scare me away either.weather looks promising anyway.i trust ya buddy.anything beats sitting here in ohio not being able to ride at all.

USAMoto00

#14 Post by USAMoto00 »

When are you leaving Farrar? Call me man!:usa Maybe I'll go and watch, I'm not going to have the money to race. Everyone owes me, but no cash in hand.:cry:

Jaybr

#15 Post by Jaybr »

No rain here:p

I just left the track and they had the water truck out.

It rained almost all the way here, but it all must be north of the track, cause it's dry there.

Jaybr

#16 Post by Jaybr »

OK, back from day one.

Haydug raced 25+ and 250a on a bone stock YFZ, I'll let him explain. Anyway, he finished 9th I think in the 25+ and 11th in 250A, He was in second in A class when he cased a double and ended up in the woods. Not bad for the only stock quad out there.

Jfarrar raced 250A and placed around 4th or 5th I think. I didn't get the official results, but he showed the Cannondale well.

Lil Jbr's first race ever, he went out in practice this morning and was running strong until a very hard landing on a step-up. He cleared the jump, but came down with the front end way up and when the back wheels hit the front end slammed down and threw him into the bars, knocking the wind out of him. He finished practice fine, but went easy on the jumps the rest of the day.

He was very nervous at the gate, and me not knowing any better I told him to just pin it when the gate dropped (Haydug's advice). Well, they where running air cooled class with the youth production class and he was supposed to wait for the second gate. So he blasted out with the wrong class, did very well to the first turn, then they had to do a restart because he and another boy started wrong. He was allready a little tired after that lap and had to start all over again. Worn out about the second lap of his race, he finished last. One guy wrecked and one broke down, so he actually placed third from last. I wasn't dissapointed at all, this was his first race and it was a national so I expected stiff competition, he finished the race without crashing, the quad ran good, and we both learned a few things.

I'll get a few pics up later.

Jaybr

#17 Post by Jaybr »

Not sure what's up with the camera, but no pics of the boy came out.

Here's a couple of Haydug, hopefully I'll get more tomorrow of Lil Jbr and Jfarrar.

Jaybr

#18 Post by Jaybr »

This is Haydug on the step-up that Lil Jbr had the rough landing on.

quad_freak14

#19 Post by quad_freak14 »

be sure to get plenty pics of the youth production class (I race it too).....i was gunna go but i came up short on money...

Jaybr

#20 Post by Jaybr »

Checking over the Mojave this morning, and when I started it up it sounded like it had rocks tumbling around in the bottom of the motor, needless to say we didn't race.

Haydug didn't race today either, something about that "race ready" stock YFZ beating him up yesterday:eek:

Jfarrar represented us CannondaleRiders well today, I got some pretty good pics of him.

Here's one of Haydugs boy.