Birch Creek GNC April 3-4

fourwhls

#41 Post by fourwhls »

I have a bunch more, but when I shink the file down small enough to post, the picture quality really sucks. They turn into a big blur.

Maybe I need to stop spending so much money on rolling toys and buy a new camera......nah, you can't add performance upgrades to a camera.

Jaybr

#42 Post by Jaybr »

Found the problem with the boys Mojave. When I pulled the clutch cover the c-clip and washer fell out:mad: They go on the big gear in the pic. Both of these gears are for the kickstarter, notice the teeth in the 12:00 position

quad_freak14

#43 Post by quad_freak14 »

ouch that sux Jay

Jaybr

#44 Post by Jaybr »

Originally posted by quad_freak14
ouch that sux Jay

Tell me about it, and the boys on spring break this week and I was hoping he'd get in some practice. I'll probably take him out on the 400ex, better than nothing.

On the upside, all the parts will be here Thursday (at no cost) and I can have it back together in an hour or two so we'll definately be riding this weekend.

SlickNickZ

#45 Post by SlickNickZ »

Jason way to go. :head: o and nice rear rims! :mad:

jfarrar

#46 Post by jfarrar »

wow jay i guess it was a good thing you caught that could ahve been a lot worse i guess.it was nice meeting you and doug.i didnt get a chance to meet with you though fourwheels but i did seee ya go flyin by on that pimped out cart.looks sweet.i ended up overal 6th in plus 25 and 17th in production a.i could ahve done a little better but im still outta shape a little and my motos were only 2 apart.i was wooped when the a class rolled around.then to top it off my rear shock blew in the a main on sunday.made for a pretty uncomfy ride.but overall im happy.the quad was rippin.only seen one other dale #843 in r plastic.his name is chunk but i cant think of his real name.not sure if he is a member here.weather was a little cool and windy but way better than here in ohio.:w:

jfarrar

#47 Post by jfarrar »

hey dont feel bad the fronts arent mine either...woo woo.dont worry i got a brand new set here waiting for ya

thomez

#48 Post by thomez »

Don't be givin away my new front wheels :hammer:

Lookin good buddy, pics look sweet.

Nice job on the first race lil jay :usa

Jaybr

#49 Post by Jaybr »

Oh yeah,

For all you non-believers, my crystal ball was working pretty good last weekend.

The track was dry, the only mud was from the water truck that they ran all weekend to keep the dust down.

Maybe next time you guys will listen:w:

USAMoto00

#50 Post by USAMoto00 »

Hey Thomez, now I know who's quad that was on blocks!:w: Thanks for the call J! Punk!tongue.gif You better give me a call and the low down on what happened. I called Tina like 3 times trying to get info, cause your phone was being whack. Later man and by the way, nice pics!:clap: