dutchman 4/4

JLHUGHES750

#31 Post by JLHUGHES750 »

www.mcracingaction.com

should be pics on there. buy a subscription to MRA.

Jim Bull owner of the paper was at the race yesterday, said he was going to take 100 or so pics for the site.

check it out
www.mcracingaction.com

BTW, I had a fun for a while yesterday. Thanks for yeilding!!tongue.gif

cdrookie

#32 Post by cdrookie »

thanks!! got 2 pics of me on there. guess i'm gonna have to subscribe now! got one of 02cannibal coming out of the "woods" behind the yellow z(not derno). there's a pic of atvaddictions black cannibal before the start.

you guys need to go check the pics out! every bike is the same color! mud!the clean ones are still on the first lap.

cool shot on the home page of the yfz along dutchman drive!

i could look at those pics all night!

cdrookie

#33 Post by cdrookie »

pic 14 is me along dutchman drive, right before a slight right hand turn, then there's a sharp left, a sharp right, along the start straight and thru the scorers. i love that part of the track cause it's fast. it was so whooped out that i bet alot of people got a little closer to those big tires than they wanted to.sad.gif

pic 41. is that derno??????? maybe????????

pic 62 is will coming up out of the woods behind the z.

pic 64 is me after i got straightened out and moving again. you can tell it was early in the first lap cause my rain pants were still in one piece. they were flapping in the breeze and tangling in my pegs in a few more corners though.

pic 72 is what made me hurry up and get straightened out! the herd was coming!sad.gif

JLHUGHES750

#34 Post by JLHUGHES750 »

you'll be happy to know, that pic on the home page is a Cdale Blaze!!! not a yfz!!! look a lil closer... you'll see a Dale under that mud!!

Derno24

#35 Post by Derno24 »

Makes my heart a flutter Jay....

I am only partly in a couple pics like there is my tire and there I am way in the background. Nothing with me in it fully though.

CdaleRacer0128

#36 Post by CdaleRacer0128 »

Originally posted by JLHUGHES750
www.mcracingaction.com

should be pics on there. buy a subscription to MRA.

Jim Bull owner of the paper was at the race yesterday, said he was going to take 100 or so pics for the site.

check it out
www.mcracingaction.com

BTW, I had a fun for a while yesterday. Thanks for yeilding!!tongue.gif

you guys see that SHACK and 2.5 acres forsale!? im gonna give them a call that is a definate awesome getaway

Derno24

#37 Post by Derno24 »

I guess you could make a small mx thing, but not much for xc stuff.

cdrookie

#38 Post by cdrookie »

J, i guess that is a dale under there! i just looked at the bumper and automatically thought yfz.

02Cannibal

#39 Post by 02Cannibal »

Very cool pics.

Picture 10 is me comming out of a corner. I think I'll have to order that one.

I followed that Z for a while. I'm not sure where he lost me. Probably one of the pile-ups.