foot of the mountain 4/11- dernodale debut

Ryanstones

Thanks for the report guys!

#21 Post by Ryanstones »

34 degrees! HA! No way.

Congrats CD!

Way to hammer Derno, sounds like the solenoid to me.

Derno24

#22 Post by Derno24 »

Take a close look at that radiator!!!

Derno24

#23 Post by Derno24 »

It wasn't super messy just enough to let you know you rode through it!!

cdrookie

#24 Post by cdrookie »

i was so far out of that start i'm not even in the pic!

at least i'm finally warm! the worst part of my racing season so far has to be changing out of your wet, muddy clothes at the end or the race! at least we had derno's trailer to change in, needs heat in there though.it's gonna be a beautiful day at the dutchman next sunday, since derno's gonna be at LL.

i hit my quad with wd-40 so it wouldn't get too muddy!

cdrookie

#25 Post by cdrookie »

he said he had gas all over the place when he put some in. said he was lucky it didn't catch on fire! sad.gif

Derno24

#26 Post by Derno24 »

The only thing I have seen that works well is vaseline on the plastic. Other than that wd-40 or silkolene pro-prep helps take the dirt off after the fact. Oh well. It was plenty muddy out there not as bad as last weeks dutchman race though.

ex kid

#27 Post by ex kid »

ron, the quad looks awsome! did the guy on the blaster pass you when you were on the move or when you crashed?

Derno24

#28 Post by Derno24 »

The blaster was with me most of the race when the quad conked out at the end is when he finally got by me he was moving well, but so was I. Brian was really moving well though. I got to get my act together this is really frustrating!!!:comp: :furious:

cdrookie

#29 Post by cdrookie »

what's frustrating? losing to me on my stock cannibal or not having a 5 FOOT TROPHY?tongue.gif :w: tongue.gif :w:

JLHUGHES750

race at foot

#30 Post by JLHUGHES750 »

Just for the record. The Dale from the Vet class was Randy Brandt, he did win the overall, but only by a few seconds. He and I were messin around and I stopped for fresh gloves with one lap to go, it took me an entire lap to catch back up to him. Fun track, it was a real mess though....

The Dale looked awsome Ron!!! I gotta get me one of those!!!

I got the win in the A class. That guy on the Blaster got stuck real bad in the mud and blocked the track for me. I tried to help him out, but only moved him enough to get my quad through.biggrin.gif

Later J.

Also: would u believe i ran the entire race with no skid plate!!! It really helped in the ruts and the hillclimbs!! My rotor is fine!!