5 FOOT TROPHY day FoT 5/2

Exr Marlin

#31 Post by Exr Marlin »

HEY JASON!!!!smile.gif

I did not know you were on here!!! I wont tell, if you don't tell!!biggrin.gif

Lots of laughs! I know you don't know me well, but I know that you greatly support atving in our area!:head: Your write ups, involvements... And now your hand for those stuck in the mud!!biggrin.gif

Lots of laughs on your above comments about the race!

Sorry to see you broke! Give us your story on what happened!!

I appreciated your race coverage update during the race, even though I did not believe you! When you commented that Ron was coming up on me on the second lap, I thought you just told me that to see me go faster, which worked and got me soo exhausted!... But after the race and talking with Ron, you actually told me the facts!:cool: Next time I will not second guess you! Sorry!

Derno24

#32 Post by Derno24 »

Great to hear your story Jay. I think this makes it more personal for everyone involved and trust me when I say this it doesn't matter what you ride as long as you are riding. Thanks for the good route Jay. I never 2nd guessed you and went right for it. I also couldn't understand you the first time I went by so I kind laughed at you. Like I said I then realized what you said about 10 mins later and really started jumpin on it.smile.gif

I got a laugh some guy was stuck in heavy mud late in the race and was yelling for me to help him as I was leading the race. i felt bad for all about 10 secs and kept going.

JLHUGHES750

#33 Post by JLHUGHES750 »

nothin but the facts here!!!

next time I bringin big hammer :hammer: for fixy chain faster!!

if only i had my cooler out there in the woods:drink:

Here a thought, anyone into camping????? June 5th and 6th theres a double header at the Foot!!!!! Saturday race and a sunday race... I'm checking noe to see if theres a flat track race that Sat. night at Path Valley also.. The wife, the boy and I are going to camp Sat. night. It'll be juniors first campin trip!!

Keep your eyes peeled for a cheap small enclosed trailer please!!

cdrookie

#34 Post by cdrookie »

J,
derno and myself will be there. marlin is smelling 5 FOOT TROPHY, so hopefully he'll be there also. you was the last person i expected to see along side the track, that's why i didn't pay much attention to you telling me to go left. i took a quick glance and didn't see a line. at hurricane hills, i got burned when someone told me to "take that line"... which quickly ended in some trees. derno got screwed in one of those deals also. so i'm a little hesitant when someone tells me where to go. i was so far back at that point you could've sat on a log, pointed and laughed at me. wouldn't have made a difference. thanks though.

i did finish my race report marlin, it must not have went through. and it doesn't matter what you guys ride, you're still believers:usa and that's good enough for us.

JLHUGHES750

#35 Post by JLHUGHES750 »

:usa everything but the engine!!!!!:usa

cdrookie

#36 Post by cdrookie »

www.mcracingaction.com for some pics

me- 10, 60

derno- 15, 63, 90

marlin?- 67

start of the c class- 81, everyone there except derno and myself:eek:

ex kid

#37 Post by ex kid »

dam, i better be extra nice to J when i see him at the races so if i get stuck i get some help out.

wonder what happens if i put a few Powerline ATV stickers on my quad???? speed in a sticker?

ex kid

#38 Post by ex kid »

we all know i need it right now!sad.gif :cry:

440EX4ME

#39 Post by 440EX4ME »

Wow this thread just gets better and better smile.gif

Guess this is where the best race reports on the net are now biggrin.gif :clap:

Derno24

#40 Post by Derno24 »

Jay,

Not sure if you are interested, but when we go up for the 5-6th weekend I am bringing the parents enclosed trailer. Plenty big for you and your wife and kid. And it is brandy new. We will have a 30fter for me, Bryan and possibly my wife so just let me know. I am pretty sure it sleeps about 8 or maybe more. I will get details later today from mom about the specs. I will even keep my language in check I promise. You bring the beer though.

Speaking of beer Jay we have to get on a rotation. I'll bring for the next race.