foot of the mountain 6/5 - 6/6

USAMoto00

#21 Post by USAMoto00 »

Nice report rookie. Sorry to hear that your "pals" left you. You'll get 'em next time.:usa

Derno24

#22 Post by Derno24 »

I didn't leave Bryan as a matter of fact I stayed and reminded the promoters again that he was still out there. They said whoops and rushed out to get him. I stayed and waited the whole time. J and I packed the trailer and such to get ready for the ride home and I told J to just go and I would hang for Bryan. Bryan and I were the last people to leave the track. Bryan you got 7th place I finished in 4th on sunday.

I am in Nebraska and won't be able to respond. I am getting my Z back yeah!!! Cannondale soon to follow.

Ryan a V-force with a 1st and if I hadn't got hung up on the first lap behind an idiot who couldn't ride a possible top 2. First place rider had 7 laps and 2 and 3 had 6laps. I would have had 6 laps, but I rolled off not wanting to overheat my wifes quad!

JLHUGHES750

#23 Post by JLHUGHES750 »

I left,sorry!:confused:

cdrookie

#24 Post by cdrookie »

just bustin your balls J.

can't believe i got 7th out of 12 with only doing 3 laps. dam i wish my fuse didn't blow. those would've been some easy points.

ex kid

#25 Post by ex kid »

derno, when do you get the Cdale back? will it be ready for jack frost?

Derno24

#26 Post by Derno24 »

The dale motor is available for pick up, but I don't have the time to go get it. It won't be the machine I am riding at Jack Frost on the 20th, but will be at Back of the MT. I get back from my trip sunday night and Scott (where the motor is) goes on vacation that monday for the week.

By the way I liked the course on the 2nd day. Alot of people were pulling off cause it was real rocky. After the 1st lap which took forever I noticed 3 people didn't even go to the barrels and called it a day....WUSSIES!!!tongue.gif

JLHUGHES750

#27 Post by JLHUGHES750 »

Derno and Rookie, I don't know if u guys have been to Back Mountain or not yet but!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! easily the best course on the circuit, not to mention my personal favorite.....sandy, whooped,no rocks,super,super,super fast high speed stuff, and slick woods hard pack..........

BTW i just saw a great race report over at www.exriders.com about the FOM weekend

cdrookie

#28 Post by cdrookie »

[QUOTE]Originally posted by JLHUGHES750 ,no rocks,

that's what you guys said about hurricane hills! you loved that track to!tongue.gif

JLHUGHES750

#29 Post by JLHUGHES750 »

I'm serious, would I lie????????smile.gif

Really though, its an awsome track. Nice and smooth, ahhh faster laps, means more lappers........:w: :eek:

Hey, u ever hear of Evans cooling systems?????? I got a few gallons coming for the YFZ, u want to try????? I used up all the coolant on Sunday, thats why it was popping, I hope nothing else is fried!!!!

cdrookie

#30 Post by cdrookie »

3 weeks seems too long to wait! i better stop daydreaming about that and concentrate on jack frost:(