Derno24

#31 Post by Derno24 »

Originally posted by DIRT
LOL........ the beer made it to #1 and #2 on your list :rotf

A man's gotta have priorities right? :eek: :drink:

JLHUGHES750

#32 Post by JLHUGHES750 »

I like Back Mountain!smile.gif

Derno: I was soooo hurtin when we cought u!!!!!!!! I kept waiting to see u guys somewhere? I was yelling "help me out" trying to get u to slow up the pack of wolves that were chasing me!! I thought i was in the top 10 but wasn't sure?? Also, DanK was the one tailing me, I thought he would let me take the spot for points sake, but I wasn't sure that he remembered all that?? So i wasn't giving in to him one bit... I screamed at Rookie, he pulled to the outside and never looked up, I didn't think he even saw me. Another friend of mine runnin the 230 class on a yellow 300ex, pulled to the side when he saw us coming, he kept lookin back at us and smacked right into a tree:eek:

Hands are bleedin, my legs hurt, but it was a BLAST:head: The high point of the race was battling 2.5 laps with Dan Ketterer. He got me into this stuff over 10 years ago. He was out of it for a few years and decided to come out and try it again. We hit the slopes so hard bangin wheels several times and coming together on lines a few times in the woods. thats what its all about.:usa

Derno24

#33 Post by Derno24 »

Cool J. I knew you said something, but it was hard to hear you with the 3 of us all close together. Next time I know clip the guy on your tail.smile.gif

Besides there was no pack behind you two. I ran the rest of the race and only passed people. No one passed me after that.

I felt bad leaving Joe out there, but I just wanted out of the woods.:head: :eek:

ex kid

#34 Post by ex kid »

dude i waited a 1/2 hour after the race was over for some nut on a UTE to come tow me out. he towed me in faster than i was riding no helmet and all.

J why'd you go and make timmy run into a tree?smile.gif

JLHUGHES750

#35 Post by JLHUGHES750 »

Huff, the guy that runs the place, was tellin us about the guy he drug in after the race. He said the guys blaster was going faster being towed than it did in the race, he said the guy had to help him push up the big slope!!!!:eek: as he was telling about how fast he was draggin this guy, me and DK looked at each other and said thats gotta be Papa:eek: thats funny, u know your lucky u lived, that guy Huff is a major MX bike nut. heel clickers, supermans, the whole deal, no one ever wants to ride with him, he's crazy!!!!!!:head:

Dale041

#36 Post by Dale041 »

heres the c class start

there's dirt on the yellow ex

Derno24

#37 Post by Derno24 »

Yeah I saw that on exriders. It only shows half the line up. I was to the left of the picture. Closer to the camera.

Dirt did real well for his first xc race. He looked a little frazzled at the end, but seemed like he had a good time!

Derno24

#38 Post by Derno24 »

Did you guys notice the raptor with the MX set-up in that pic. I noticed he pulled over early in the race. Didn't see why though!

ex kid

#39 Post by ex kid »

Originally posted by JLHUGHES750
Huff, the guy that runs the place, was tellin us about the guy he drug in after the race. He said the guys blaster was going faster being towed than it did in the race, he said the guy had to help him push up the big slope!!!!:eek:   as he was telling about how fast he was draggin this guy, me and DK looked at each other and said thats gotta be Papa:eek:  thats funny, u know your lucky u lived, that guy Huff is a major MX bike nut. heel clickers, supermans, the whole deal,  no one ever wants to ride with him, he's crazy!!!!!!:head:

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH:ride: :bow: :cheers: :furious: