gncc at the wisp

dunnbandit1

gncc at the wisp

#1 Post by dunnbandit1 »

who all raced the gncc at the wisp this weekend?
i raced 4stroke c with my x440s
i crashed and busted the radiator on the first lap
i saw 1 outher cannondale dirt bike and 5 4wheelers

cheetah5431

#2 Post by cheetah5431 »

I was there on a silver/blue cannibal with no graphics.

JeffQuadShop

#3 Post by JeffQuadShop »

I was there running 7th overall afternoon ATV only 10 seconds back from 6th when my rear sprocket let go with 6 miles to go. :mad:

Swampdale

#4 Post by Swampdale »

I was there too. Afternoon ATV on Stars and Stripes dale. I lost my clutch on the third lap.

I'll be back.

Sorry to hear about the breakdown Jeff.

How about that track though! Awesome place to race! Almost like a F1 circuit except for those **** rocks on the other side.

blaze#52

#5 Post by blaze#52 »

hey, cheetah we hooked up for a little bit for the first couple of miles, then the bottle necks began. I was running pretty good in the 20's on the first lap, but also I also got slammed on the back by a yamaha knocking my muffler off, I pitted and lots of tie wire later I was off and going. that lasted to the 3rd lap and it fell off again, strapped it to my camel back and finished the last 5 miles with no muffler, I found that people will get out of you way really quick when you come up on them with no muffler.

cheetah5431

#6 Post by cheetah5431 »

Originally posted by blaze#52
hey, cheetah we hooked up for a little bit for the first couple of miles, then the bottle necks began.  I was running pretty good in the 20's on the first lap, but also I also got slammed on the back by a yamaha knocking my muffler off, I pitted and lots of tie wire later I was off and going.  that lasted to the 3rd lap and it fell off again, strapped it to my camel back and finished the last 5 miles with no muffler, I found that people will get out of you way really quick when you come up on them with no muffler.

Hey it was a shame we couldn't stay together. I can run a lot better with someone. My luck wasn't the greatest either. I got through the bottlenecks and started running pretty good only to clip a big stump on one of the small straghts 4th gear pinned. I flipped over the bars and landed pretty hard. It didn't hurt the bike, but shook me up for a sec. Got back on had an OK 2nd lap then put together a good 3rd. About the 8 mile marker Stephanie got around me and I hooked up with her, but my attempts to keep up led me over the bars again when I took a small jump and landed on two rocks. All in all I got away with a flat left rear. My first flat tire ever. I think thats pretty good running all season on a set of tires. Maybe we'll have better luck at Millfield if you're going to be there and we'll hook up again.

dunnbandit1

#7 Post by dunnbandit1 »

hey swamp dale are you really going to sell your cannondale
or were you just saying that when you broke down